New to The Bump

So confused?! :(

Dh and I are not super TTC. I want another child but Dh isn't sure what he wants lol. 

Tomorrow I will be 32 days late on my period. I took a test yesterday and today, both were negative.

I do not chart. I do notice when I get EWCM. I got it on a Monday night and we BD on that Friday. I am pretty sure I was done ovulating by then but not sure. 

Last cycle was 28 days. My cycle was 31 days once before but never almost 32. ( I know it's only a day difference)

According to an online fertility calendar it said I was o-Ing a week before I saw the EWCM. I feel like the calendar was not accurate.  

When I POAS for my two kids, it came up positive both times and I never had a neg preg test.  

If I don't get AF by wed (today is mon nite), I am retesting and if it's still neg, I think I should call my OB.

Anyone in a similar situation? 

Re: So confused?! :(

• How do you know you're "late"? Maybe you just O'd late and are having a wonky cycle it happens. I think the rule of thumb is if no AF after 60 days then call your DR. I would say just keep testing & see what happens. You can have fertile CM at any point in your cycle. Good Luck!
    My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since 0ct. 2011
    Me-34,DH-34
    Dx:Hypothyroidism 2008
    HSG- All clear CD 3 bloodwork normal
    SA- Abnormal Dx:MFI
    DH on 50mg Clomid 3x week
    BFP#1- 1/21/13 CP 1/24/13
    Cycle 18,19 & 20 50mg Clomid+trigger+IUI= All BFFN
    Cycle 21-25 Taking a break for now, still HIO Hoping!
    Moving onto IVF Next AF
    (PAIF/SAIF Welcome)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageAkiesha:
    How do you know you're "late"? Maybe you just O'd late and are having a wonky cycle it happens. I think the rule of thumb is if no AF after 60 days then call your DR. I would say just keep testing & see what happens. You can have fertile CM at any point in your cycle. Good Luck!

I agree with this.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • My period always comes between 28-30 days for as long a I ccan remember. The only times I was abnormally late was when I was pg with my other kids. I know your cycle can vary month to month but it's never been like this before.  

• imageTeachermom412:

My period always comes between 28-30 days for as long a I ccan remember. The only times I was abnormally late was when I was pg with my other kids. I know your cycle can vary month to month but it's never been like this before.  

You are probably having a wonky cycle, keep testing once a week until AF shows, you get a BFP, or 60 days. You may not be truly late, if you ovulated later. My cycles since coming off BCP last July have ranged from 32 days to 58 days. 

Good luck to you! 

ETA: deleted an accidental period 

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"