Illinois Babies
Options

Anyone interested in a card club?

If you're anything like me you put the needs of your family first. I have 2 children and a loving husband but having a hard time taking that "me" time that we all need. My husband has a monthly poker night with his friends. He has such a good time that I thought I would see if there's any interest out there to start a monthly mom's card club.

I was hoping to have 10-12 ladies who would be willing to alternate houses and get together once per month for a few good old fashioned ladies nights :) We can decide on the game and keep it the same each month or change it up (think Euchre, Bunco, Rummy, Bridge, Hearts?). The host can provide apps and everyone can bring their own drinks.

Email me if you're interested and we can set up an email group to start organizing!

Kelly
kellyliz.ellis@yahoo.com

BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone interested in a card club?

• Options
    Sounds fun!  Are you from Columbus?  Noticed your image is the block O!  Go bucks!  I just moved to Chicago from Columbus in March :)
    -Julia
  • Options

Hi Kelly,

I emailed you last week about this.. did you get it? I didn't hear anything back so I'm hoping it didn't go to your junk mail! Let me know, Jill 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"