TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Bi-Monthly 6+ Wine and Cheese Party (updates)

Hi ladies!  How have the last two weeks treated you?  I want to say a welcome to the new additions to our family, it is an awful reason we are all here, but at least we have this super supportive group of women.  I am sending you all tons of love.  So spill it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Bi-Monthly 6+ Wine and Cheese Party (updates)

• The last two weeks have been pretty blah for me.  I seem to have my medication under control and I am feeling much better.  I think I might even be losing weight!  Our annoying upstairs neighbor should be gone by the end of this month, FX!  We showed the apartment next door to about 6 people, of course the few we loved found something else.  Our landlords will make their decision tomorrow, FX (again) for a good neighbor!

The past two weeks I haven't really even thought about TTC, which is weird now that I think about it.  It didn't even cross my mind in passing, so strange.  I am feeling stronger, which is a wonderful feeling.  Maybe I have finally ditched the dark cloud which was TTC and consumed me.

I hope you guys are all doing well!  I also want to say a special CONGRATULATIONS to the recent graduates!  DO NOT come back, CHEERS to the rainbow babies!  *hugs* 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Rawr - I'm so glad that you're doing better and feel like you have shaken the dark cloud of TTC. And good job on losing some weight! Thanks again for doing this check-in. Smile

jenek - I think that it's a good sign that you're starting the Lupron on your Dad's birthday. And I'm so glad that everything is still on track for your September cycle. I have everything crossed for you.

I've actually been feeling half decent the past week and a bit. I am reveling in it and hoping it lasts. We'll see. I'm also toying with the idea of trying gluten-free again but for longer this time but have yet to convince DH.

In TTC news, we actually made a timeline! The past 19 months of TTA we never had an end date and as of last week, we will be TTC come September/October. I can't believe it. Of course, this is still a little dependent on how I'm feeling. We will be going ahead even if I'm sick but if for some odd reason I get really really sick or something, we will put it off some more. 

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Rawr: I'll keep my FX that you end up with great neighbors and hooray for feeling good and no dark clouds!

jenek: I think it's a good sign too. Best of luck!

Jenn: I just wanna "squeeeeee" every time I see you say you have a TTC timeline! It's sooo close!!!

As for me, I'm back on my injects for this cycle. And I go back for a follie check on Thursday. I'm feeling good but realistic that it might not work again, so we shall see!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Rawr - So glad to hear that you are doing better!
    Jenek - good luck with this cycle, and I would take it as a good sign that you are starting on your dad's b-day ((hugs))
    Jenn - yay for TTC soon!  Good luck!  I'm GF right now, and DH isn't.  If you are strong it totally works! 
    Laurakat - Hope you have an awesome follie check this week!

As for me, baseline this week (Tues), and then if all is well I start PIO shots the day after... not going to lie, trying really hard not to think of all those needles. Tongue Tied

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• jenek- I believe in signs, and I think you have everything on your side.  My late FIL's BD is Friday (17th), I never met him, but he is still my FIL.  I have everything crossed for you!! *hugs*

jenn- I am SOOO glad you are feeling better!!  FX for Sept/Oct for you!  *hugs*

Laura-  Be positive, I know it's hard, but I have everything crossed this will be your cycle! *hugs* 

Gregermis- O hope your shots go well.  Thinking of you and sending you tons of positive vibes!

Wicked- I love the sh!t outta you!  I hope the next cycle is it for you hun!!

I PPH you girls so much!  I will miss you when you graduate!!!  *hugs* 

TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • *scarfs down some cheese and wine*

Oh, hai!

Rawr: Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. :)
    Jenek: I think I'd take it as a good sign, starting on your Dad's birthday.  FX for you!!
    Jenn: I'd recommend the GF thing, but I'm totally biased, because I get sick otherwise. :P  And OMG how exciting that you have a timeline!!  :)
    Laura: FX that you have a great follie check with a beautiful one (or two?!) on the left side! 
    Gregermis:  I hope the shots aren't all that bad for you!
    Wicked: OMG!!!  That's so exciting!!!!  I am so happy and hopeful for you!!!
    Petra: FX for a good lining check next week!  And as for the soreness, I've found that sleeping in a sports bra helps me (while not being as uncomfortable as a traditional bra)

As for me, I'm 7dpt/6dpiui (IUI#2) and my 2ww feels like it's crawling.  Not to mention, the Crinone is feeding the MF like whoa. >.<

*hugs to all* <3<3 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • ::waves hi!::

hey ladies.. I admit I've been a lurky loo this morning.. been slow at work so far today and I just wanted to pop in and check in on you gorgeous ladies!

rawr: I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and great job on losing weight! Hope you get some neighbors that are as amazing as you love.

Jenek - I totally believe in signs and that is a huge one to me. I hope everything goes well and that this cycle brings you your take home baby.

Jenn - I am so excited that you finally have a timeline!! Sept/Oct will be here in no time! Glad you're feeling better too!

Laura - Good luck with your folli check. FX for you lovely!

Gregermis - I hope the shots work for you! Good luck this cycle and I hope this is it!

Wicked - Squee!!! I love you lady and I hope you get your take home baby soon!

Petra - I have everything crossed for your lining check. I hope it's nice and thick and ready for a transfer!

RequiresExalted - I'll be stalking you for the next week or so! I hope this is it for you and that what is left of this 2ww flies by for you.

As for me. I'm still on a bump break for how ever long.. I just decided to check in with you ladies and see how all was doing. Know you are all in my prayers everynight and I pray you get your take home babies soon. I start school Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited lol I'm such a nerd. I filed paperwork over a week ago so hopefully in less than 30 days I will officially be divorced and done with C. I haven't talked to him in over a month now, haven't seen him in almost a month and half and I don't care to talk or see him.

Therapy is going well and leaves me feeling great after I leave every week. I feel like I am finally moving foward and sorting out all the issues I've had for a while.. including ones I grew up with (Family problems), I really wish I had done this a long time ago but I'm atleast glad I'm getting help now. I am enjoying the single life at the moment and I'm not worrying about finding a man.

That being said.. S is still on my mind though but I have decided that if it's meant to be it will be, if not then it's not.. I can't obsess over it anymore and I refuse to.

I'm getting stronger and better everyday and I can't help but thank you ladies for your inputs in that. Know I love you all and think about you ladies constantly. I may not be around anymore other than popping in once in a while but I am silently rooting for you ladies all the time.

I hope you all have a great week. ((hugs)) all around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Rawr - Things sound like they are continuing to go in a really positive direction. I hope you get some really great new neighbors!!

Jenek - That sounds like an auspicious day for sure. I'm so rooting for you!

Jenn - I'm so glad you are getting some relief! I still owe you some info.... coming soon.

Laurakat - I hope you have a fantastic check on Thursday!

Gregermis - I hope those needle go easy on you. You can do this!

Wicked - I can't wait for you to be off the bench!!

Petra - Sending good lining vibes for sure! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help your boobs feel better. Wink

Requires - I hope this last week speeds up for you. Waiting is excruciating. Sometimes it helps for me to plan to make some complicated (ish) new recipes to keep my mind on something else. 

VQ - I'm so glad to know that you are gaining strength every day. It sounds like you are doing all the right things. Yes

My update - I went to an open house event with the REs at my hospital last week. One of them recommended RPL testing more emphatically than IF testing for us, although she thinks we might as well do both.  

Next step is to sit down and take a good look at our finances and then make an initial appointment hopefully within the next month or so. 

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Well I am down to 226 and I started at 242. Although I do believe I will be forceably removed from the TTA bench. On Friday I had a very bad experience. I all of a sudden had a loss of vision. It was like looking through a kaliedoscope. This continued for at least 40 minutes and having floaters my eye doctor instructed me to call immediately as this could be a sign of my retina detaching.

I call. He was not in and I was referred to another doctor.

Nurse does some eye tests and administers the dialating drops. I go back to the waiting room and then go back to the exam room some time later. As I walk back my right arm goes numb. When I sit down my face starts going numb right side only. I just sat there hoping it would all go away. DH comes back a while later as the doctor has yet to come in and I tell him about it. He of course is concerned but the numbness has since dissipated.

Doctor comes in and I tell him of recent events.

He says "and this has since gone away?"

Me "Yes"

Him "Okay well what you are experiencing are very stroke like symptoms but since they have since gone away and you are now experiencing a severe headache I am more inclined to believe you are having a complex migraine."

Me "Okay"

He begins writing and after what seems like a book he says that he wants me to see my regular doctor and a nuerologist. If my symptoms return or get worse go straight to the ER. My eyes are perfect but apparently my brain is not. He also was interested in my BCP's and said they may be to blame so i have since stopped them. One of the side affects says "Stroke-like" Symptoms. Hmmm.

So Therefore I may be off the bench and may be on a more not-not-ing go about. So that is my update thus far. More to come Thrusday I am sure.

I hope everyone is having a good week! Many hugs and prayers to all who need them...this will be a post and run.

Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
  • Rawr - Glad to hear that you are feeling better and FX for a good quiet neighbor.

Jenek - I think it is a good sign that you are starts your lupron on your dad's birthday but also (((hugs))) as you navigate through the day without him.  I hope with everything I have that this works for you. 

Jenn and Wicked - I am so thrilled to see both of you back to TTC.  I  know it has been a long and painful wait for both of you. Good luck ladies.

LauraKat - Good luck on your follie check I hope it is a great one for you.

Gregermis -  I'm not gonna lie they hurt like a mother$#&% but I know you will find what works for you.  Good luck on your baseline.

Petra - I am pulling for you. Good luck, I have so many things crossed for you I look like a contortionist.

Requires-  I hope you can find a good distraction for the rest of your 2ww.  I have my FX crossed for you.  I really hope the best for you.

VQ - It makes me so happy to see you progressing and growing into your single college girl lifestyle.

HungryHippo - You know how much love I have for you.  I hope that your finances work in your favor and you are able to have the testing you want.

Minicheez - Many T&Ps your way I hope the neurologist can help you to determine what is doing on.  Please keep us updated.

It is so nice to see so many of you ladies moving on with your TTC.  I really do wish you all the best.

As for me I have lost 12lbs so far in my dieting and we have cleaned up a lot of things that we didn't need around the house.  So I definitely feel lighter in some aspects of my life. 

In TTC news I am still TTA until October.  AF finally came after my first dose of Provera and it feels like she is never going to leave.  I start my 2nd dose on the 20th and I am just hoping that it will help to regulate me.  Right now I am not looking beyond that.

• ::heads back to the table for wine and cheese seconds::

Jenek: You already know that I think those are amazing signs on the dates!

Rawr: Congrats on the weight loss and I hope you get some fantastic neighbors.

Jenn: I love that you have a TTC countdown finally!

Laurakat: (this is directed to you ovaries) Grow follies grow!

Gregermis: I hope those needles aren't too bad.

Wicked: Come on CD1!

Petra: (To your ute) Let's get that lining nice and thick and healthy!

Req: Boo to MF! Think of someone we don't like and send him to them.

VQ: I think of you often and am glad to see you are doing so well.

Hungryhippo: I hope you are able to make the testing work for you guys and you are able to find some sort of answers.

Mini: I hope that you don't have another scary experience!

As for me, as of Saturday I am officially half way to my master's!  Woot woot!  On the TTC front, I go for an ultrasound and some more BW on the 30th. From there, we will draw up a better game plan than the last appointment I had.  Sadly, I will have to miss one of my classes (only the 2nd of the semester) but if my teacher decides to be a douche about it, I will have no problem making him feel incredibly uncomfortable about why I am having to miss class.

• imageKGS2003:

As for me I have lost 12lbs so far in my dieting and we have cleaned up a lot of things that we didn't need around the house.  So I definitely feel lighter in some aspects of my life. 

In TTC news I am still TTA until October.  AF finally came after my first dose of Provera and it feels like she is never going to leave.  I start my 2nd dose on the 20th and I am just hoping that it will help to regulate me.  Right now I am not looking beyond that.

Congrats on the weight loss!!

• Rawr08 - I really hope you get awesome neighbors. It makes all the difference!! I hope you finally got rid of that dark cloud honey!!

jenek0213 - GL honey, FX that it is luckier for you!

Jenn - I am so happy to hear that you are feeling good and I am so freaking excited you have a timeline!

Laurakat - GL this round and GL Thursday!!

Gregermis - GL tomorrow and try not to think of the needles!

Wicked - HOLY POOP!!!! Get it girl!

Petra - I am so sorry your boobies hurt my love, I hope you get good news next week!

RequiresExalted - I will be praying that your 2WW speeds up and that you have some great news waiting for you at the end of that 2WW!!

VQ - HEY GIRL! I am so happy to hear you are doing well!!

hungryhippo - GL with all your planning and with your financies!!

KGS2003 - 12 pounds that is awesome! I have heard others say that Provera helped them a lot, GL and October is right around the corner. 

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

• imageraashton:

Mini: I hope that you don't have another scary experience!

As for me, as of Saturday I am officially half way to my master's!  Woot woot!  On the TTC front, I go for an ultrasound and some more BW on the 30th. From there, we will draw up a better game plan than the last appointment I had.  Sadly, I will have to miss one of my classes (only the 2nd of the semester) but if my teacher decides to be a douche about it, I will have no problem making him feel incredibly uncomfortable about why I am having to miss class.

First thank you, I hope it doesn't happen when I am working. Half way to your Master's holy poop girl!! That is awesome! FX for an amazing plan!

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• VQ - I'm so glad you popped in on us!  Been keeping you in my T&Ps lady

HungryHippo - Hope you get the finances thing worked out.  Good luck with testing!

Minicheez - yikes!  Did the floaters in your eye clear up?  I get those when I have an iritis flare.  VERY important you make sure that those go away.  If not, they can cause blindness and they are really pretty easy to clear up with a simple steroid drop.

baby girl born 5/10/13

IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?

• Things for me are in that stupid limbo that happens after a loss - waiting for AF to return so I can get a HSG, waiting to be considered completely non-pregnant so I can get a complete RPL panel drawn (I've only had part of it), waiting to find out what (if anything) is wrong and what we can do about it, waiting to TTC again. My OB wants my hcg to be less than 5...of course today it is 6!! Really?? UG.

Non-ttc news...I've had this awful itchy allergic rash on my legs for almost 2 months and I finally went to the doctor yesterday. What a joke! She totally had me diagnosed before she even saw me. What a waste of time and money. Absolutely no interest in actually finding out what was wrong or how to prevent/fix it. She just prescribed some vaseline-type lotion to put on.

My kind of douche-canoe best friend also had her baby yesterday. Awesome. I'm happy for them, but it still makes me feel like crap.  

It's been a real peach of a week so far....Confused

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

• imageGregermis:

- yikes!  Did the floaters in your eye clear up?  I get those when I have an iritis flare.  VERY important you make sure that those go away.  If not, they can cause blindness and they are really pretty easy to clear up with a simple steroid drop.

I always have floaters, the kaliedoscope effect was new however. Which was why I called my eye doctor rather then going to the ER. I go to the doctor Thursday and hope to have an update then.

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• imageminicheezburg:
    imageGregermis:

- yikes!  Did the floaters in your eye clear up?  I get those when I have an iritis flare.  VERY important you make sure that those go away.  If not, they can cause blindness and they are really pretty easy to clear up with a simple steroid drop.

I always have floaters, the kaliedoscope effect was new however. Which was why I called my eye doctor rather then going to the ER. I go to the doctor Thursday and hope to have an update then.

When you say floaters, you mean in your eye, or something that is part of your vision?  When I get them, they are white blood cells trying to attack my eye.

baby girl born 5/10/13

IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?

• Sorry for the late post, just got back from Vegas!  Had a blast, but certainly lost a bit o' money...

AF should be here any minute.  Not like I expected any different, but it still hurts every time.  We're 3 weeks out from DH's surgery, which makes me feel a bit better, but I know it's still going to be a waiting game for a bit.

GL to everyone going through treatments and anyone hopping back on the TTCAL train!

Me (28): fine, DH (28): MFI
    Married 6/21/09
    Off BCP and TTC 4/17/11
    BFP #1 (ended in CP) 7/15/11
    Varicocelectomy surgery 9/4/12 - T improved to normal, but still low count

Current Status: Pursuing Jan '15 IVF w/ ICSI
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image    imageimage
  • imageGregermis:
    imageminicheezburg:
    imageGregermis:

When you say floaters, you mean in your eye, or something that is part of your vision?  When I get them, they are white blood cells trying to attack my eye.

Floaters are like spots you see in your vision. They appear to be 'floating' across your line of sight.

Me(26)DH(33)
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011

• imageminicheezburg:

Floaters are like spots you see in your vision. They appear to be 'floating' across your line of sight.

Ahhh... floaters has a very different meaning to me.  Glad you don't have the kind I do!  Hope you feel better soon!

baby girl born 5/10/13

IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"