Parenting after 35
Options

Trampoline anyone?

DD's new favorite thing is to SLAM her legs onto her crib mattress to make it bounce.  So I'm thinking she's headed for Olympic level trampoline, right??  Wink  So, in honor of the last day of the Olympics, anyone else want to share your child's likely Olympic sport, given their current goofy activities??
Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
EDD 3/12/12
DD born 3/5/12
Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
EDD 8/22/15

Re: Trampoline anyone?

• Options

Even though he's already got the body of a swimmer - all torso and big hands - DS1 seems to be headed for Track and Field if his love of running in circles is any indication.

Shame about the short legs ;)

• Options
    My son is so active that I think he could go for pretty much any Olympic sport, lol! But it would be cool if he did track & field or swimming. He loves water! Then again, his new thing is to kick his soft toy ball around the floor, so maybe he'll end up a soccer player!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd say with the flexibility she demonstrates, gymnastics.  However, with the antics I am hearing about from her daycare teachers, looks like wrestling may be more her speed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well, these guys are without a doubt, swimmers (we spent the weekend at another competition, bling city). But just to give doubt, K could easily be a water polo or lacrosse player. She's brutal. I have bruises on my shins and arm from her. I had to hide the lacrosse sticks. Or, luge. She has a plasma car that she flings herself down the sidewalk on, fult tilt, sometimes laying back. The faster the better.

Oh, and if talking were an Olympic sport, E wins.

• Options
    mwdmwd member

LOL, GT, DS would be a close second!  Actually, he adores soccer, but has inherited my lack  of sports ability.  Gold medal in spectating, or he could fill in the Bob Costa role for announcing. Maybe E could co-anchor? 

DD, if there still is rythmic dance, she'd ace this one, as she can already do a summersault, and gooves everytime there's music on.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think DS #1 is headed for commentator....he can talk non-stop and will give you a play-by-play on everything he does.  DS #2 has a bit more coordination, at his ripe age of 16months his penchant for jumping off the side of the pool so I will go in on diving.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"