March 2012 Moms
Options

Does back to side count? :)

Today I had DS doing some floor time and there was this toy just out of reach. I went in the other room for just a few seconds and when I came back he had rolled onto his side and grabbed the toy! He's never done that before, and I figure it counts as a half-roll. :) I got him to do it a few more times. I figure maybe a full roll will be coming soon??

Re: Does back to side count? :)

• Options
    Absolutely! That's how it started with us, he kept rolling on his side to sleep.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    He's getting there! One day he will probably go from back to side then fall over the rest. Then he might be all "hey, if I do that I end up on my back. Cool!" lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It will be any day now! So exciting!
  • Options
    I hope he starts rolling all around soon so maybe he can start sleeping on his side or tummy. He is just not that comfy on his back I think. Roll, baby, roll!
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm a little late on this. Toys definately help and being down with him. My friends little girl never rolled and just slept on her stomach.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageshineineaiken:
    Sorry, I'm a little late on this. Toys definately help and being down with him. My friends little girl never rolled and just slept on her stomach.

Thanks for the tip! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"