Pennsylvania Babies

Need an OB/GYN in York area

Hi all! I just moved to Chambersburg last summer and am in urgent need of a highly-recommended OB/GYN in the York area. I am currently pregnant and do not want to deliver at Chambersburg hospital because it does not have a NICU. Any names of excellent docs that deliver at York hospital would be appreciated. Thank You!!! :)

BFP #1: 10/15/10- DS born 6/29/11

BFP #2: 6/26/2012- DS born 3/11/13

BFP #3: 2/26/14- MMC and D&C 4/11/14

BFP#4: 9/1/14- MC 9/6/14

BFP#5: 10/3/14- Due Date 6/15/15

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Need an OB/GYN in York area

• That is almost a 1.5 hour drive! That'll be a long way to go once you're in labor, not to mention appointments every month, every other week, every week, and every day. I'm no help since I'm going to Keystone Women's because of the distance and  if I do need more medical care, there is always the Life Lion helivac system.

I hope you find someone closer that somehow delivers where you want. Good luck!

FWIW, when you're looking for a pediatrician, Keystone Pediatrics in Chambersburg is WONDERFUL. We have enjoyed every single doctor we've seen there. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• This is my OB/GYN and they deliver at York.  https://womenshealthcaregroup.com/  This will be my second time using them and I was completely happy last time so I'm using them again.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I also go to the place mentioned above, had my first and only baby with them. A new dr is starting there in september I believe, dr Norwood-Wilson. Fabulous doctor, my husband and I both know her personally. And dr Carlos roberts delivered me and I couldn't have been happier. 
    ~Jenn~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cali *our first love* 1/20/12
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

That is almost a 1.5 hour drive! That'll be a long way to go once you're in labor, not to mention appointments every month, every other week, every week, and every day. I'm no help since I'm going to Keystone Women's because of the distance and  if I do need more medical care, there is always the Life Lion helivac system.

I hope you find someone closer that somehow delivers where you want. Good luck!

FWIW, when you're looking for a pediatrician, Keystone Pediatrics in Chambersburg is WONDERFUL. We have enjoyed every single doctor we've seen there. 

I know it's a long drive, but my in-laws live in York and it will allow me to drop DS off so I can go to my appointments and I'm thinking we're going to drop him off there when I go into labor. Plus, I was nervous about my local hospital not having a NICU and have heard my friends' horror stories about having to be taken to Philly. I know York has a fantastic Women's Department and have heard nothing but good things about it. But who knows, I could be one of those people that gives birth in the car. Stick out tongue Oh and I currently take my son to Keystone Pediatrics. They ARE wonderful! Thanks for the tip. :)

• Thank you Val and Jenn! I actually made an appointment with this group last week. They came highly recommended. I'm happy that you both have great things to say about this group as well...I feel so much more relieved. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"