Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Recommend moving companies

Not looking forward to this moving process at all. I would like some recommendations of movers. We are in the Carrollton area right now and going to stay around there or 12 miles from there.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend moving companies

• Options
    We've used Oasis several times with great results.  You pack everything and these dudes will move it in under 2 hours.  (Both time we've moved from one bedroom apartments... so if you've got something bigger I can't vouch for that). 
  • Options

We used Big Daddy's Moving at 301 Wanda Way in Hurst, 817-504-7628. We Moved from a 2 bedroom townhouse in Bedford to a 3 bedroom house in N E Dallas. I had all ready packed everything so when they sent the guys over it took them about 2 hours to get it all loaded (we had lots of stairs) and about 45 minutes to get it all unloaded, the longest part of it was the drive time between places because it was raining and we hit traffic. The guys were really nice and the owner of the company is very helpful. The are like number 1 on Angies List.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use Rhino Moving out of Dallas. Love how they handle our European antiques. I think 75 and hour min 2 hours. they have always been able to do it within 2 weeks of calling.   they are on yelp and merchant circle too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank You for your recommendations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"