August 2012 Moms
Options

A pedicure and bouncing on the ball...

before my 10:15 appt in hopes of hearing something other then..."1.5cm is nothing to write home about", again lol

I wish I was one of you lucky girls who goes between 38-39 weeks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A pedicure and bouncing on the ball...

• Options

Girl, I WISH!

I have been 0 for weeks now! The doc tells me I might as well be 20 weeks as closed and high as I am, and I do this stuff all the time! What?s killing me is the BH ALL NIGHT LONG! And STILL no progress!

I have my overdue appointment on Monday and my birthday is Tuesday, if I have no progress I may just cry! I know it means nothing, but still, I want SOMETHING!

Maybe he can strip your membranes? My doc said he only needed 1-2cm to do it....

Good Luck! And enjoy the pedicure!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"