June 2011 Moms
Options

carla&james

Sorry I just seen your question. They actually do not have warrenty on their bags (I dont think, if so I haven't heard of it). Aren't you a teacher? I will say that teachers LOVE these bags. Especially the organizing utility tote. It has pockets all around the outside of it. I actually use it as a diaper bag. They also love the thermal tote lunchbox. You can get all of these personalized with your name too!

Re: carla&james

• Options
    Thanks! Husband is a teacher, I'm not :) But I can see why they like them! I work in advertising and lug my heavy laptop home every day, so I tend to be hard on bags :( 
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yes I realized it was your H after I posted! The organizing tote is $30.00 so it's pretty affordable. I have friends who wash theirs and everything. They also have a laptop case. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey Carla,

They have a 90 day return policy if there is a manufacturers defect.  There are lots of fun new bags and patterns coming out in the fall catalog (Sept 1st). Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBES21:

Hey Carla,

They have a 90 day return policy if there is a manufacturers defect.  There are lots of fun new bags and patterns coming out in the fall catalog (Sept 1st). Smile

i thought i remembered that you sell them B :) Send me the Sep catalogue when you get it. No promises, but if I do decide to get one you'll be my first call!

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"