1st Trimester
Options

Has anyone not gotten a bfp until after 12 dpo?

I have been exhausted, crampy, somewhat nauseous the past few days. I often feel like AF is coming and run to bathroom to check. But nothing. And I keep getting bfn. I don't want to get my hopes up. Just curious if anyone didn't get their bfp until later on. Thanks!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
My Ovulation Chart
early m/c 09/05, early m/c 02/08,and missed m/c 04/12 at 16 weeks **I was Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden & Heterozygous Mthfr 02/08 I was put on Lovenox while pregnant with my daughter and will also be for my next pregnancy

Re: Has anyone not gotten a bfp until after 12 dpo?

• Options
    With my 1st pregnancy (which was a m/c), my oldest son and this pregnancy, I got a bfp at 9 dpo.  With my second son, I tested at 10 and 11 dpo and got bfn but had a very dark line at 14 dpo.  He must have implanted later than my other pregnancies.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    With my DD, I did not get a positive test until the day my period was due. With this one, I did not get a positive until 12dpo.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok thank you!
    My Ovulation Chart
    early m/c 09/05, early m/c 02/08,and missed m/c 04/12 at 16 weeks **I was Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden & Heterozygous Mthfr 02/08 I was put on Lovenox while pregnant with my daughter and will also be for my next pregnancy
  • Options
    I had a light bfp at 16dpo. (two days after missed period)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1: 9-20-2010 EDD: 5-25-2011 DD #1 born: 5-23-2011
    BFP #2: 6-14-2012 EDD: 2-15-2013 MC: 6-19-2012 5w5d
    BFP #3: 7-18-2012 EDD: 3-26-2012

• Options
    Some people get really early bfp's, but I am not one of those people.  Even with sensitive tests, I'm a 12dpo girl.  Doesn't stop me from trying though.  lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello! I don't chart or temp so I don't technically "know" when my period was due. I do know that I was expecting it this weekend and it did not come. But neither did a BFN. So after the BFN I took either Saturday or Sunday.. I had almost given up. It didn't stop me from looking up posts like this looking for positive endings! My boobs were super sore but I assumed at that point AF just wasn't coming because I kept thinking about it (if that makes sense!) Well today I got a BFP. Now I do not know when I ovulated but I assume it was later in my cycle since I just got a BFN a couple of days ago. My LMP was July 12. As everyone on this board says (bc I've read SO many posts like this haha!) It's not over til AF shows. :)
  • Options
    How long is your LP? Your chart looks like AF is coming any day now. Sorry :(
  • Options
    This is my second month charting. Last cycle my Lp was ten days.  By looking at my temps, I know it looks like AF is coming but just hoping for the best. I've been looking at other charts on ff and some have lower temps. So I'm hoping I'm not out yet!
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options

imageJonathansMommy:
    This is my second month charting. Last cycle my Lp was ten days.  By looking at my temps, I know it looks like AF is coming but just hoping for the best. I've been looking at other charts on ff and some have lower temps. So I'm hoping I'm not out yet!

Hey JM, sorry to say it seems like from your chart that AF is on the way. Better luck next cycle. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I didn't get my first BFP until 19-20 DPO. It was frustrating being so late and not knowing if I was pregnant. Keep peeing on sticks! GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    I got my first positive on a test from early-pregnancy-tests.com at 10dpo, but couldn't get a positive on a brand name test until 14dpo.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Depends on which dates you use, for me. If you believe my due date based on my first U/S, then yes, I was getting BFNs at 12 DPO. The same thing happened the first time, too (I was pretty sure of my dates but the U/S moved me up a week meaning I didn't get a BFP until I was about 5 weeks each time.

Not sure if that makes sense.

• Options

I didn't get mine until the day before AF was due. I had gotten a BFN two days earlier.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"