April 2012 Moms
Options

v8 splash?

in a previous post a few of your gals were speaking about v8 splash increasing milk supply... what's the scoop on this tip? i've never heard this before. does it matter which flavor? how much do you drink in a day?

thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: v8 splash?

• Options
    Yes, I am very curious about this too!
  • Options
    I think that the idea was that vitamins from fruits and veggies absorb better than prenatals and such. Didn't matter which kind I don't think. I was drinking it. I can't tell if that or the cookies helped, but I got about an oz more from my morning pump
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I read it on here! As far as I read, it HAS to be Splash. I got the regular kind bc I was wary of getting the light version. I think any flavor is fine. Someone said the increase in production had to do with the easily absorbed vitamins...? 

It definitely seemed to help for me! I pumped 4 last night and my normal recently has been 1.5-2.  I got the Concord Grape & Raspberry... I thought it was pretty tasty!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Is it Splash or Fusion? I think I might have said Splash earlier, but what I have on hand is Fusion and I thought I had the right thing. Where is funkymonkey?
  • Options

Hey! It has to be  V8 Fusion, not Splash. Well, "has to be" according to what I've read online. I just drink a glass or two a day and have noticed a definite difference. I don't know the "science" behind it or how much you're "supposed" to drink.

If others have noticed the Splash helping, then that's good too! I am not sure what the difference is. I hope I didn't incorrectly say what to get the time I mentioned it...? In any case, if it's working for you, then great!

• Options
    Yay! I love that stuff. Now an excuse to drink it :-)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes!! Has to be fusion! Lol sorry that's what I hadtween drinking too! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I had thought you had said Fusion, so that is the one I've been drinking.  It is pretty good!

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagefunkymonkeyohyeahhh:

Hey! It has to be  V8 Fusion, not Splash. Well, "has to be" according to what I've read online. I just drink a glass or two a day and have noticed a definite difference. I don't know the "science" behind it or how much you're "supposed" to drink.

If others have noticed the Splash helping, then that's good too! I am not sure what the difference is. I hope I didn't incorrectly say what to get the time I mentioned it...? In any case, if it's working for you, then great!

No, it wasn't you. I think it may have been me that said the wrong thing earlier. Sorry!  Glad it is working for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"