Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

New - Family/Childrens/Maternity Photographer

I am a daughter, sister, aunt, wife, friend, new mom, an obsessed facebooker, pinterest pinner, blogger stalker, party planner and now a wanna be "Photographer". My story started with just a little point and shoot camera trying to be a professional with it and capturing every picture I could of my baby girl. First year of her life I believe I took over 4000 pictures and I really don't see any end in sight. Once just a hobby has turned into a passion and soon hoping to grow into a business venture. I have a passion for capturing and creating many different moments of family, love and natural beauty come together. It's all about what you envision. I'd love to help you capture wonderful memories for you to cherish for many years to come. Allow me to capture your family moments of greatness.

Take a look at my blog: chlphotography.blogspot.com and let me know if you are interested in a session.

Currently offering $75 specials for 30-40 color and black and white photos with full resolution on CD. Which includes 1-1 1/2 hour sessions with unlimited clothing options and one location within a 30 mile radius. Additional location and or anything outside 30 miles with be an additional charge. Feel free to contact me via email cyssil@sbcglobal.net .

Thank  you,

Re: New - Family/Childrens/Maternity Photographer

• See above post, but you cannot advertise your business on the bump unless you buy an ad from them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"