Indiana Babies

Monday Check-in

I don't know if anyone officially said they would cover this week's check-in so here goes...

1. How are you?

2. Weekend highlight/lowlight?

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

4. I would pay someone to _____________.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Check-in

• Hello!1.) I am doing great, glad it rained & cooled down a little.2.) Weekend highlight: date w/ my dh because it was my birthday. Low: dd had seperation anxiety so the date was cut short, oh yeah and I'm another year older.3.) I am looking forward to going to the state fair, just hoping it's not blistering hot.4.) I would pay someone to.....clean my bedroom. My dh just renovated our bedroom. He just mudded and sanded it, so it's a total mess. I will be so glad to be sleeping in my own bed again, and not in the spare bedroom. Hope everyone has a good week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Crap, meant to title this "Weekly Check-in". Hopefully others will trickle in...

1. My allergies are killing me!

2. We had an awesome weekend - highlight was probably the State Fair. Jocelyn loved everything - food, animals, rides, etc. Just wish it had been a bit cooler!

3. I'm looking forward to our 5th annual beer pong tournament on Saturday :)

4. I would pay someone to organize my photos!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How are you?  Good - chilling with the dogs and watching the Olympics!

2. Weekend highlight/lowlight?  Highlight - Fish fry at my church this past weekend (love this weekend of the year!!); softball tourney

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Not too much - hanging out with DH more.  Since he got a promotion, he has more evenings off!

4. I would pay someone to clean my house!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• 1) So excited to be on here w/ an EDD!!!! Just got a BFP last night, squeee!!!!

2) Highlight - Getting some sleep after feeling miserable all weekend
        Lowlight - Feeling like I had the flu all weekend long

3) Processing the fact that we just got a BFP and figuring out our next steps. I get to call the OB/GYN I had made an appointment with about looking into why we were having TTTC and change it to a new pregnancy exam! I just randomly selected an RE, so I'm currently looking for recommendations for a great OB/GYN in the Bloomington area.

4) I would pay for someone to make me dinner tonight. I want to go home and crash!
  • Okay marleysmom, you win beer pong beats my getting to go to the state fair! Sorry your allergies are getting to you. (Sorry I can't do a quote,I'm on my phone.)
  • Wdwrocks, congrats! That's awesome!
  • imagekaleb87:
    Wdwrocks, congrats! That's awesome!

Thanks!! I just had blood work done today to confirm. The waiting is KILLING me!!!!!
  • imagewdwrocksmysocks:
    imagekaleb87:
    Wdwrocks, congrats! That's awesome!

Thanks!! I just had blood work done today to confirm. The waiting is KILLING me!!!!!

Keep us updated!  Congrats!! :-)

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.