VBAC

Come out BABY!!!!!!! (TMI)

I am scheduled for my RCS this Tuesday at 7;30am due(Aug 11th) Doc didn't feel comfortable with me trying for a VBAC after the not very detailed OP report from my old OB on my 1st CS... She did say if I am progressing good she would let me go natural... Not really sure what that details..  I got soooo excited last weekend because I lost a good chunk of my MP. I thought "yeah I might just get my Vbac after all" . I continued to lose more of my MP through out this week. With my first DS I went into labor the same night I lost my MP... I'm just disappointed I have yet to go into labor before tuesday :-( I did lose more of my MP today" snotty"... I do get pressure in my butt that comes and goes not an everyday or all day pressure. Yesterday I got a feeling like there was a finger trying to push out my butt. Any advice as to get this going in my favor???? TIA

Re: Come out BABY!!!!!!! (TMI)

• Hope everything came out okay! ;-)  Would love to read an update when you get a chance :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Woke up sunday morning around 4am, my contractions where 10 min apart... Called L&D around 7:15 they said to get up there ASAP. After my mom picked up our DS #1 got to the hospital at 8. And by 9:30 was getting my spinal and at 9;48am got to meet my  DS#2. When the nurse checked me she said I was only 1 1.5-2 cm and she couldn't feel baby's head... It felt like she was reaching to my throat... Needless to say : Wesley was born 9lbs 9oz and was 22.5 in long, with a head of dark hair.. Precious and perfect...
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry that you didn't get your VBAC.  But, congrats on your little boy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"