January 2012 Moms
Options

heat rash

Has anyone had to deal with heat rash on their LOs? DS has it all over his legs and arms, and a few red dots near his mouth (not sure if that is teething rash though). He is still in good spirits, but gets super fussy at night which has made for two rough nights in a row sleep wise.

Ive had heat rash myself, so I know it takes a few days to go away. Part of me wants to go to the pedi just to confirm the rash, even though Im almost 100% sure what it is. Anyone else had to deal with baby heat rash? I miss my baby's smooth, soft skin :(

Re: heat rash

• Options
    My cousins son has heat rash a little patch on his face, and legs. Sounds exactly like what your talking about. Never hurts to call if your worried. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So we went to the pedi just to calm my mind. Turns out its coxsackie. Sonofabitch. Luckily a mild case, but what a way to start the weekend, right? Ugh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemichaelaskedlauren:
    So we went to the pedi just to calm my mind. Turns out its coxsackie. Sonofabitch. Luckily a mild case, but what a way to start the weekend, right? Ugh.

WHAT??? Wow, so happy you called. HFM has been going around crazy lately. Sometimes it's just good to go with your Mommy gut:) Hope LO feels better!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"