Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Intro

Hi everyone!  Joined the bump about a year ago but just decided to get involved.   My DD was born on Feb 21, 2012.  I lost my job in January so I am new to being a SAHM which has been really hard to get used to.  Looking for friendship/other SAHM in the South Hills area.  Hoping some other Pittsburgh moms are in similar situation and I am not the only one going crazy.  Don't get me wrong, I love LO so much, but I would like some adult interaction!!  Does anyone know of any groups in the area?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Intro

• Options
    I would say also try to intro yourself on the local nest regular board, there are a few moms who work from home on there kinds close by you! And welcome! I'm from greensburg area so I don't know too many groups close to our area.
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I'll check that out.  Suprised that there isn't a lot of activity on Pgh board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/3230684/ShowForum.aspx

Here is the link..... There is more activity over on that side vs. here....i think many of us just stay over there vs coming over here to check 

Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"