3rd Trimester
Options

Major TMI - Pigment changes between butt cheeks

Ok, so I was *admiring* the stretchmarks I've developed on my lower back and backs of my thighs, and noticed that the pigment of the skin between my butt cheeks (butt crack) is a lot darker than it used to be.

It's actually almost purplish in color.

I have an olive complexion, and haven't had any pigment changes anywhere else in my body so I thought it was really strange!

I just noticed it yesterday... DH never mentioned it so I don't know how long it's been that way, but now I'm a little bit embarrassed for him to look at my butt!

Has/does anyone else had/have this?? If you've had it for a previous pregnancy, does it go away like they say other pigment changes do?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Major TMI - Pigment changes between butt cheeks

• Options
    I bet mine is........... I have all kinds of weird pigment changes... belly button, armpits, etc.  I'm trying to think of the best way to look.  Ha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Oh goodness, I am afraid to check, lol. I have had the worst pigment changes in my armpits and groin, but I haven't even thought to look there! Now you have me curious :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know you... but I love that you posted this! 
  • Options
    This is so funny you posted this.  I took a peek at myself the other day just to see how bad it is down there and I noticed the same thing.  I was really taken aback for a second but it makes perfect sense I guess that the pigment around that area may change during pregnancy.  It will probably fade sometime after the pregnancy.  It may take a few months, but it should fade.
  • Options
    I wish i had it on my butt and not my armpits.  Pregnancy sure does wierd things!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

OMG! No lies, I just discussed this on me too this week!!! I like you, have no idea how long it has been like that and forgot to ask my husband. How gross right?!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one and you asked this.. I'm scared all these weird things aren't going to go away. :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"