Daycare recommendations in Olney area — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Daycare recommendations in Olney area

Does anyone have daycare recommendations in the Olney area for a 20 month old now & newborn in November?

Re: Daycare recommendations in Olney area

• I am due in November with my first. I just started researching. I hear very good things about The Children in the Shoe. It is on Georgia Ave. across from the volunteer fire house. 

I will watch your thread for other ideas as I am looking too. 

• I have been very happy with Olive Child Care (its in the old children in the shoe location).  My kid has been there about 9 months and she loves it.  She is incredibly attached to her teachers, which I think is a good thing.  I looked at multiple in homes as well as Children in the Shoe and Kindercare.  Children in the Shoe was nice too, but I wanted something smaller for my infant. 

PM if you need more info.

• I'm interested in this as well and will be watching this thread. I know my girlfriend is putting her daughter into Children in the Shoe and is excited about that. I am looking at that, Olive, Kindercare and looking for some in-home daycares as well.
  • We have been using Children in the Shoe since my oldest was 9 months (at the old location) and my other 2 kids are still there.  We liked it from the first day and would definitely recommend them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I found a great home day care off of Muncaster Mill! If interested email me at mrough1yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards