September 2012 Moms

cravings anyone??

I was on the treadmill today at the gym looking through a Cooking Light magazine (big mistake) and I tore out two recipes and went home with a severe craving for strawberry ice cream. 

While picking up my PNV's at Walgreens I came across a brand new Ben and Jerry's Frozen Greek Yogurt in the flavor of Strawberry Shortcake and OMG it is SOOOO GOOD!!!

Just thought I would share...Anyone else have anything delicious lately??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: cravings anyone??

• I ordered take out from my fave Mexican hole in the wall.  I got a chicken taco and fries with salsa and guacamole.  Embarrassed
  • DH mentioned Portillo's (local chain) this morning, leading to a serious craving for cheese fries.  Luckily, he was willing to run out and get them tonight!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBookelly:
    DH mentioned Portillo's (local chain) this morning, leading to a serious craving for cheese fries.  Luckily, he was willing to run out and get them tonight!

I live in the suburbs of Chicago...I LOVE Portillo's...Now I want cheese fries!! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageamanda2424:

imageBookelly:
    DH mentioned Portillo's (local chain) this morning, leading to a serious craving for cheese fries.  Luckily, he was willing to run out and get them tonight!

I live in the suburbs of Chicago...I LOVE Portillo's...Now I want cheese fries!! lol

Haha- DH refers to Portillo's as "a license to print money."  We're pretty close to the one in Naperthrill, so it's our guilty pleasure.  Which suburb/area are you in?

• We are in the Northwest Suburbs not far from O'hare
  • I think I've eaten almost a whole watermelon in the last 2 days...once I start I can't stop.
    photo photo_zps4ea6bdf2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I still want enough freshly baked cookies that I feel ill (dumb GD), so I got a pint of the Ben and Jerry's Milk and Cookies. I can eat a little and not screw up my numbers and it is super tasty. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Apple juice. I can't seem to get enough!

Married 6/18/2009

TTC since 10/2010-BFP 12/23/2011

Baby 2.0 BFP 10/16/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the B&Js greek yogurt in raspberry with chocolate chunk. Delicious.

Last night, I had the best guacamole and too many chips from a Mexican place. It was delicious, but today I woke up so thirsty and feeling like I ate entirely too much food, so I'm thinking it may not have been worth it in the end.

• I had such an intense craving for ice cream last night that DH and I went out in the pouring down rain to get some. I had a Reese PB blast from Sonic. Ate every bite and did not feel one ounce of guilt!

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My latest cravings have been the Mr Freeze freezies.  I have gone through 2 boxes of 250 so far.  Bad!  But at least I have the excuse that it is summer.  Right?!

I have been craving poutine for days now so that will be lunch today!

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Reeses....or Wal-Marts equivalant which IMO are better, but both have to be cold!! Also, Mcdonald's chocolate chip cookies and unfortunately for me there is a McD's so close that I can see the Golden Arches beckoning me daily, but I have been good and not indulged my cravings.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetara1223:

I'm still LOLing at "on the treadmill this morning"...and im also jealous you're still able to work out.

Don't get too jealous, its definitely not what it used to be!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"