August 2012 Moms
Options

YAY! I Got Books!!

I just got 'Happiest Baby On The Block' and 'So That's What They're For' so I finally feel like I can do some productive baby studying! :) What books are you reading?

Re: YAY! I Got Books!!

• Options

imagemollyxcate:
    I just got 'Happiest Baby On The Block' and 'So That's What They're For' so I finally feel like I can do some productive baby studying! :) What books are you reading?

I read,  So that's what they're for, and found it to be very helpful! I'm hoping this information will help bf-ing go smoothly for me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    At the moment I'm reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Soon I'm going to start Breastfeeding Made Simple.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageematthews920:
    At the moment I'm reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Soon I'm going to start Breastfeeding Made Simple.

Oh geez. I couldn't read a Stephen King book... I would freak out. 

• Options
    I'm reading a series of books about a family of 8 siblings and each of them finding their true love. It was on sale on amazon a couple weeks ago and DH was tired of me buyig pricey books every few days, I've read two of the five.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm reading The Man Who Disappeared by Clare Morrall. She's definitely one of my favorites. I had to get it from amazon because they don't sell l of her books in the US.  I'm also reading the Nursing Mother's Companion.  
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options

For baby-studying, I'm reading "Heading Home with Your Newborn."

For me, I just finished "The Dirty Parts of the Bible" which was pretty good, except for an overly rushed ending. Thinking about picking up the Harry Potter books for a re-read next.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i'm really enjoying the womanly art of breastfeeding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"