April 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone watching Dr. Phil?

This couple on here taunted a 9 year old girl with a terminal illness. Saying things like "just die already!". They posted things on Facebook about her and the family caught some of it on video. I'm only half watching so I don't know what provoked them to do it, but it's probably one of the worst things I have ever heard.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone watching Dr. Phil?

• Options

That is so sick.... What the f is wrong with people. 

I couldn't watch it last week, there was a girl on there that was kept to live in a closet for 8 years. They would only take her out of the closet to have sex with her, beat her, and put her back in the closet. She had never seen daylight and didn't know what grass was. She was 8 years old and weighed 25 lbs. She needed reconstructive surgery on her genitals because of her abuse... I was in tears.

The Mom and Step father are in jail now, but when the mom was asked why she did that, she said "IT ate to much." ....there are no words.

• Options
    I saw that one too. It was so so sad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAshleyDG83:
    I saw that one too. It was so so sad.

Me too. I cried a lot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"