1st Trimester
Options

A bit personal?...maybe!

I'm still waiting to test, again!. I'm 4 days late and still getting BFN's but I heard it can take a while to get a BFP. DH and I had sex and after "O" my stomach was very hard for a few minutes. Any of you 4 week mommas have this happen? I would be exactly 4 weeks if I am indeed preg. Thanks for your input :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A bit personal?...maybe!

• Options
    imageheatherdavenport88:

I'm still waiting to test, again!. I'm 4 days late and still getting BFN's but I heard it can take a while to get a BFP. DH and I had sex and after "O" my stomach was very hard for a few minutes. Any of you 4 week mommas have this happen? I would be exactly 4 weeks if I am indeed preg. Thanks for your input :)

had sex yesterday

• Options
    test first thing in the morning. That will give you the most accurate reading because the pee has a higher concentration of the hormone you're looking for.  Look for very faint lines because those count too.  And it might just be too soon.  I got a BFP yesterday and I'm only 4 days overdue for my period so I was truly shocked to get a positive this early on.  Good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMurraydog:
    test first thing in the morning. That will give you the most accurate reading because the pee has a higher concentration of the hormone you're looking for.  Look for very faint lines because those count too.  And it might just be too soon.  I got a BFP yesterday and I'm only 4 days overdue for my period so I was truly shocked to get a positive this early on.  Good luck.

This.

Also how do u know when you Od? 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imageheatherdavenport88:
    imageheatherdavenport88:

had sex yesterday

I'm confused, you want to know if you're pregnant after having sex yesterday? Maybe.  Only time will tell though.

No lol. Yesterday was the first time I noticed my stomach was hard after sex. We've been TTC for awhile now.

• Options
    imagepurplepeanut6:

imageMurraydog:

This.

My cycle is between 28 and 30 days so I figured it was probably around the 14th to 16th, based on my charting. Haven't been temping though, so I guess I could have O'd late :/

• Options
    imageheatherdavenport88:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imageheatherdavenport88:
    imageheatherdavenport88:

had sex yesterday

I'm confused, you want to know if you're pregnant after having sex yesterday? Maybe.  Only time will tell though.

No lol. Yesterday was the first time I noticed my stomach was hard after sex. We've been TTC for awhile now.

What does a hard stomach have to do with conceiving?  

• Options

imageMurraydog:

Thanks :) I will probably test again in a couple days if AF doesn't show. My cycles range by a couple days too, so I could only be a day or 2 late.

• Options
    imagepurplepeanut6:
    imageheatherdavenport88:
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imageheatherdavenport88:
    imageheatherdavenport88:

had sex yesterday

What does a hard stomach have to do with conceiving?  

My stomach was always hard as a rock after sex during my first pregnancy. I just couldn't remember how early that started. It was a while ago!

• Options
    imageheatherdavenport88:
    imagepurplepeanut6:

imageMurraydog:

This.

My cycle is between 28 and 30 days so I figured it was probably around the 14th to 16th, based on my charting. Haven't been temping though, so I guess I could have O'd late :/

You could have Od late. Keep retesting with FMU every two/three days.  

• Options
    AMossyAMossy member
    imageheatherdavenport88:

WTH? 

• Options
    Even if you are PG your uterus is still behind your pubic bone so it would have nothing to do with your stomach getting hard. 

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options

imageMurraydog:

OK, how CUTE is your little girl? Just had to say it... :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - (YMDN)

• Options
    Im super confused! Hard stomach??? Had sex yesterday??? Dont know when you O?? HUH? 
  • Options

imageTTCaANGEL:
    Im super confused! Hard stomach??? Had sex yesterday??? Dont know when you O?? HUH? 

No, I'm not 100% on when I O'd but based on my charting it should have been between 14th and 16th of July. Either way it was at least a couple weeks ago. 2 days ago we had sex then afterwards my stomach was very tight and hard. I remember the same thing occurring in my first pregnancy but I don't remember how early on it happened. I'm now between 2 and 5 days late and got a BFN as of monday.

• Options
    Tested with FMU today and yet another BFN! Will probably test again on saturday :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"