October 2011 Moms
Options

Where did my good sleeper go!?!?! (vent)

we started sleep training and crib sleeping at about 6 months old and it went SO well at first. He would only wake up once, maybe twice during the night, which was totally fine. But it seems like for the last month i've been up at least every two hours with him. I almost lost it today, I feel like i have a newborn again. If this is the whole milestone thing, i want it to be OVER!

Sorry, vent over.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Where did my good sleeper go!?!?! (vent)

• Options
    Teeth coming in?  You know, I do wish sometimes they could just tell us what is wrong instead of the guessing game the first couple of years.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    We went through this for a few weeks after E learned to sit up. It got worse when she learned to pull up to standing (only a few days later). It was like a compulsion - anytime she woke up in the night, she sat bolt upright, pulled up and then didn't know how to lay back down. Happy to report that its getting better. We're back to once or twice a night.
                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HUGS momma! Is it teeth? My little guy doesn't always sleep through the night when he is teething but we re-train (usually lasts only one night) and he goes back. Sprinking sleeping dust on your little one.
  • Options

Could he be getting big teeth yet? that sounds like a stupid question as i type it.. He has 6 front teeth and teething with those were cake. He did just start standing up, and is obviously excited about that. we put a wedge underneath his sheet last night and he only woke up twice..but i woke up thinking for sure he had used it as leverage to jump out of his crib. mommy problems......

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"