Baby Names

i think we have it (for the most part).

girl: Kylee Marleen Rae

Boy: Logan David        we still need another middle name.

Re: i think we have it (for the most part).

• Logan David is nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekeepin it together:

girl: Kylee Marleen Rea

Boy: Logan David        we still need another middle name.

Just curious why the 2 middle names? Is it a family tradition? Because from someone who has 2 mns it's kind of a pain when dealing with passports, airplane tickets etc. 

DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Loading the player...
  • it started out with i couldn't decide on my first DD's middle name so i used both and it has just stuck, i did the same with DD #2. it just feels odd not doing it with #3.
  • I like Logan David...not sure that you need a second middle name...but if it's a family tradition thing then it's understandable.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Logan David Lee?
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Love Logan David! Its my sons name;) Not sure what second middle name would work though. Joseph maybe?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just say No to Kylee!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Considering your baby girl will eventually become an adult woman, I'd encourage you to reconsider Kyla instead. You could always call her Kylee as a nickname when she's little.

image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS is David Lee

I think Logan David Patrick flow nicely.  

• imagejustAphase:
    imagedangerkitty102:

Considering your baby girl will eventually become an adult woman, I'd encourage you to reconsider Kyla instead. You could always call her Kylee as a nickname when she's little.

I agree. And Kylie (for a nn only) is way better than Kylee. I don't understand the double e trend. 

Logan David is fine.  

I agree with all of this. I am a huge believer in giving your children names that will work as adults! (Also, please spell them correctly!)

Logan David is really nice. But Kylie (this spelling) really works best as a NN.

BabyFruit Ticker

• logan david is a very nice name

cant say the same for the girl

• I really like Logan David and wouldn't add a second middle name just because his sibilings will. My DD has a double first name with a middle name because that it how we wanted to name, but that won't make me feel obligated to name a second child in the same way just because, KWIM.

If you are set on the double middle name then I like the suggestion of Logan David Patrick and I also like Logan David Michael.

I agree that Kylee is too nicknamey and I really dislike the double e trend. I like the suggestion of Kyla nn Kylie.

• I'm not a fan of multiple MNs so for the girl I like Rae.

Kylee is NMS and I think you should spell it Kylie if you pick it.

Marleen = Marlene?

Logan David is nice but I wouldn't give him another MN. 

• imagedangerkitty102:

Considering your baby girl will eventually become an adult woman, I'd encourage you to reconsider Kyla instead. You could always call her Kylee as a nickname when she's little.

This

DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedangerkitty102:

This. Kylee or Kylie are really cutesie and IMO not a name she can grow into. Kylee sounds really young and Marleen sounds old. I like Rae. Also, Kylee Marleen Rae is too much eeee to meeee Wink

My cousins have two middle names and they never fit on most forms. I've never been a fan of that, however, if you must Logan David Lee or Logan David Patrick or Logan David Michael all sound pretty good.

• imageSunshine is mine:
    Just say No to Kylee!

It's ok...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"