March 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone else super sensitive to salty stuff??

I've noticed lately that if I eat anything out of the ordinary that has more salt than others my hands get so swollen. I went to a family bbq saturday and ate half a burger and some Doritos(I never eat Doritos) and the next day I couldn't get my wedding rings on!! I drank a ton of water to flush it out and by Sunday night was ok again.

Anyone else retaining water ridiculously early?? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Anyone else super sensitive to salty stuff??

• Options
    Nope - haven't experienced that. I do have an aversion to pepper that didn't start until I found out I was pregnant. I won't eat anything with pepper on it or in it. But it doesn't affect me in any way if I do eat it. Just grosses me out now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can no longer stand the taste of salt.  I was a big fan until now.  My rings are tight at the end of the day and they were a little loose before.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know that for sure, but maybe that's where my bloating is coming from. I can't stay away from salty things! They call to me from the pantry! I feel like I could munch on a salt lick. So now that you mention it, it could seriously explain my swelling!
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• Options

imageJenny935:
    I don't know that for sure, but maybe that's where my bloating is coming from. I can't stay away from salty things! They call to me from the pantry! I feel like I could munch on a salt lick. So now that you mention it, it could seriously explain my swelling!

That was me with #1 (DD).  Seriously.  EZ Cheez was my thing.  Now, I just don't have much of an appetite, but that's better than major MS.  (Not holding my breath that I'll skip that though.)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageJenny935:

You have described me perfectly! It seems like I can't get enough salt! I have always preferred salty foods over sweets, but it is much worse now.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC since December 2010
    BFP 6/26/12 EDD 3/12/13
  • Options
    imageVicki3203:

I've noticed lately that if I eat anything out of the ordinary that has more salt than others my hands get so swollen. I went to a family bbq saturday and ate half a burger and some Doritos(I never eat Doritos) and the next day I couldn't get my wedding rings on!! I drank a ton of water to flush it out and by Sunday night was ok again.

Anyone else retaining water ridiculously early?? 

I do not have this problem. However, I have noticed that I notice salt a lot more than I used to.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"