December 2012 Moms
Options

DH and maternity pants

So yesterday I bought my first pair of maternity pants (awesome by the way. May never wear real pants again!). I was changing into them after I got home when DH walked in. He flipped out and was like "what are you wearing?! you are pregnant, not fat!!" He thought I was wearing a corset to make myself look skinnier!! Haha. I had to prove to him that the panel was attached to the pants and assure him that they were in fact maternity pants and not something I was trying to wear to make me look skinnier. Hilarious!

Re: DH and maternity pants

• Options

Haha my husband walked in when I was putting mine on the other day and I was like "jealous, huh?" - so he walks over and starts examining them. He was picking at the panel and stretching it out.

He looked and me and said "Wow, I actually am. These look really comfy!"

Yep honey, they are Smile

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Too funny!  I LOVE mine - they are soo comfy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's so funny. DH actually goes shopping with me, so I had to explain what I was looking for and what I would avoid. So he's in the know.

And I had some that a friend gave me and they are so uncomfortable because they're so stretchy and too big for me, so I spend more time pulling them up than actually being comfortable. But the ones I got recently are the definition of comfortable! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like the ones I got, a mid-belly pair, and 2 full-panels. I love how I will be wearing them come November, so they double as Thanksgiving pants! :D
  • Options

imageorinjuse:
    I like the ones I got, a mid-belly pair, and 2 full-panels. I love how I will be wearing them come November, so they double as Thanksgiving pants! :D

My friends and I were joking that we might wear them to Thanksgiving from now on. :)  I think there's merit to the plan.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"