2nd Trimester
Options

6 dayss!

I am so excited in 6 days I will be able to see if we are team pink or team blue!! As long as the baby is healthy i really dont care what we have, but would love to pick dresses and bows! :)
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers] BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker image

Re: 6 dayss!

• Options
    Awesome! I hope you get a girl, that is what we thought we were having. But it is DEFINATELY a boy. I am happy though. Big strong boy to start off the family. I just wanted pink xD
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's so fun to find out and yes, the most important thing is that the LO is healthy. GL with your appt!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwe good luck! :) I am so excited.. hope the LO works with us too.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers] BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker image
  • Options
    I didn't think we would find out until the end of August at the a/s, but I have an SCH and they did an ultrasound yesterday to check to see if it's gone and the u/s tech asked if we wanted to know the sex and we said "YES!!" She showed us her three little lines and said "that's a girl!"....I kept asking if she was sure and she just kept saying it's a girl. We are super excited! I thought for sure it was a boy, but I'm glad I was wrong ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"