Natural Birth

NBR: Let's vent about....whatever

So I signed onto Facebook to "like" a page, and of course, my newsfeed pops up first. That's how it's designed. Well, a friend of mine is posting "spoiler alerts" with results of Olympic events that aren't shown on tv until prime-time. BIG events. Events that some of us true fans wait four years for. (And I say true because she is not a "true" fan of the sports she posted the results of.....she's a fan of watching everything online at the moment they take place and keeping up with the jones', aka social media.) I purposely stay away from reading any kind of news because I don't want to know until I watch it.

I am so pissed. It was at the very top of my newsfeed because she had posted about a minute before I signed on. And it's one of my oldest, closest friends, so I had subscribed to her. Now I have to hide her for the next few weeks. I just think it's so rude to do that. For most people, the joy is actually watching the competition.

Ugh. My preggo hormones must be running extra high today. Anyone else have something super petty they want to vent about too?

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: NBR: Let's vent about....whatever

• Ooh, that sucks! I have people posting pictures of their toenails coming off after running...WTF?

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It's mine and DH's 2nd anniversary this year and my vent is that we mutually agreed to limit going out to save for this baby and so I just wish I somehow won the lottery so we could go out to dinner and get really, really expensive steaks. (Mostly because, for the first time ever, steaks taste REALLY good since I'm pregnant!) We're compromising with breakfast for dinner, so I can't complain that much. But somehow I managed to. ;p
  • Loading the player...
  • imageallierhiana1:

imagemystrana:
    It's mine and DH's 2nd anniversary this year and my vent is that we mutually agreed to limit going out to save for this baby and so I just wish I somehow won the lottery so we could go out to dinner and get really, really expensive steaks. (Mostly because, for the first time ever, steaks taste REALLY good since I'm pregnant!) We're compromising with breakfast for dinner, so I can't complain that much. But somehow I managed to. ;p

Go to Ohama steaks, buy some, and grill them up! They are delicious and would be cheaper than going out to eat :) 

Oh gosh! I'd be so nervous to grill my own steaks... I've honestly never had the urge to eat one before so I have no clue how to cook them and since I don't eat them, DH doesn't make them often either. But I will consider this!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"