August 2012 Moms
Options

"Dear Parent"

I just got an e-mail from BRU that started off, "Dear Parent," and for a second, I thought, "Why am I getting this?" and then remembered...I'm going to be a parent in a week (ish)! A parent...wow. There's just something about that word that hit me right in the heart, in a good way.

Do you have a moment that hit you in such a way?

We're all so close! 

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: "Dear Parent"

• Options

imagenatalie8784:
    Printing out the new pt paperwork for the pedi and talking to hospital registration for my induction were my "woah" moments. 

Setting up last minuet things for the changing table (diapers, wipes and powders) Hit me..  

• Options
    Nope. Still hasn't really sunk in. In my head I'll be pregnant forever. :p
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Putting the carseat in my car. I have one of those little mirrors on the head rest and the first time I backed out I forgot the carseat was in there so seeing it in the rearview mirror freaked me out for a second and then I was like "oh my gosh a baby is going to be in there and with me every time I drive." That really hit home!!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I think I'm still in denial that I'm going to have another kid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I was talking with my DH about the holidays this year and he said, "So what I think is the three of us should..." I thought, three? Who else are we bringing? And then: BAM! It was the coolest feeling.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My grandma sent me a baby book. Realizing that I had to fill it out for baby, that Mom's name means MY name, was a big moment.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"