1st Trimester

Hormones Normal?

Hi,

This is my first time posting anything. I am 4 weeks pregnant & I just had my blood drawn yesterday July 30th, 2012. My Progesterone level was 12.5, hCG Beta level was 64, & my Estrogen level was 99. I have be researching normal levels and it seems like my Progesterone & hCG levels are fine, but i'm worried about my Estrogen level b/c I think it is suppose to be 149-150 for my age (23 yrs old). If anyone can help me or lead me in the right directions I would greatly appreciate it. I don't go back to the Dr. til August 31st and don't want to have to worry until then.

Thanks   

Re: Hormones Normal?

• Did you receive a copy of your lab results?  That would have the normal range on it and you could see if you fall within the normal range.  I would imagine that your doc would have said something to you if it was abnormal

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I wouldn't worry too much, even though its easier said then done! Especially if your doc or nurse didn't say anything about it when they called with your results!

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • That sounds like you had good results. Why don't you give your Dr a call and ask if this is all normal? You might feel better hearing it from the Dr. My Dr. office is really good about answering my questions. It always makes me feel better to just call them, if I am really concerned. Best wishes to you! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks to all that replied to my msg! I think i am going to call my Dr. and ask her

Will let ya'll know!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"