September 2011 Moms
Options

Tiny socks!!

It's so strange to be folding tiny socks! 

My mom brought me new baby clothes, I washed everything and these socks are just so tiny!  

It's so weird lol  

I keep telling O it is her brothers sock and she just throws them on the floor! 

It still doesn't seem real yet!  

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Tiny socks!!

• Options
    I remember feeling the same way when I was washing and folding all Madison's newborn clothes. It just didn't see real that I was going to have a baby and that she would be that small. It's so exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • Options
    I always washed them in a laudry bag (made for bras and other delicates). They are tiny, would stick to things, and I worry that they will get lost.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMsCrispy:
    I always washed them in a laudry bag (made for bras and other delicates). They are tiny, would stick to things, and I worry that they will get lost.

That is a good idea! I never did that and have a few missing from O's sock drawer.  

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ms5586Ms5586 member

imageMsCrispy:

Absolutely. 

DH picked up a newborn onesie the other day and said "Can you believe he fit in this?"  Nooooo waaaahhh!!!! Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMs5586:

imageMsCrispy:

Absolutely. 

DH picked up a newborn onesie the other day and said "Can you believe he fit in this?"  Nooooo waaaahhh!!!! Crying

It really is strange!!  

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Awww, too cute! I remember thinking the same before T. I also look at newborn onesies in the store, I winder if I will ever stop doing that???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"