Parenting
Options

It's nothing personal, Parenting

Sorry, guise.  Thanks for the input on my CP yesterday but I didn't listen.  I got the Galaxy S 2 Epic 4G Touch instead of the iPhone.  The memory capability, screen size, camera mega-pixels, 4G capability & the BOGO offer lured me in.  So far, I'm happy with my decision.

I have still yet to drink the iKool-Aid.

Re: It's nothing personal, Parenting

• Options

I'm not drinking it either. I'm perfectly happy with my Samsung Galaxy and my Toshiba Thrive tablet.

Suck it, iSheep.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't even care.  Me & my BB didn't even vote in your stoopid pole.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesofamonkey:
    You have a BlackBerry? *points and laughs*
  • Options
    imageMissNikki007:
    imagesofamonkey:
    You have a BlackBerry? *points and laughs*
    SHUT UP!  j/k.  Really, I don't use my phone for anything more than texting, calling, and emails so the BB is fiiiine.  Juuuuust fiiiine.
  • Options
    I missed the poll, but I love my android. I have a Samsung Infuse. However, i broke the screen so I need to see about getting it fixed. :( That was my saddest day!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

The screen size is definitely an issue, as is BOGO (assuming you have a use for two identical phones). Mega pixels and 4G can be somewhat misleading, they're nice to have, but not *really* as significant as they sound (crappy reception is crappy reception, 4G or no)

I'll say congrats, conditionally. If they announce iPhone 5 tomorrow, you will be facepalming ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    imagehumptydance:
    I used to use my BB Storm to post on here. Worst phone ever. It would take ten minutes to load the page. Haha
    You know why?  It's because it has earned it's nickname of the shitstorm.  lol
  • Options

I'm coming at you live from my HTC.  I has swype. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

• Options
    imagebuffaluffagus:

Dood, when your phone is fried in 6 months to a year, you'll be wishing you drank the sticky punch.

I agree

My iPhone lasted up until LO threw it in the toilet. Lol 

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love my Galaxy S2
  • Options
    TheBubTheBub member

I am going back and forth.  I loved my Blackberry Torch when I got it in January 2011, but that was before Words with Friends and all of the other games and what not were so popular.  Now it is starting to be very sloooooowwwwww and I am super excited to get either the Samsung Galaxy SIII or wait for the iPhone 5, which is due out in the fall.

For the moment, the kool-aid looks tasty....

• Options
    imageScout2005:

I like my iPhone, but I was really tempted by the Samsung. Honestly, my biggest issue with my iPhone is that it's an iPhone, and I have an inherent resistance to Apple products of all kinds. 

Exactly this. I am kinda embarassed to be one of the iSheep. Especially twice a month: when my bill shows up and when I have to pay it. LOL

Oh, and before this I had a Blackberry Torch.  I actually loved that thing. Except for having practically no apps available. I even used it to post on here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What I am curious about is what happens to all the Samsung products if they lose the lawsuit from Apple. If they declare the Galaxy to be a knock off will they have to recall it? Will it be illegal to own/purchase? And if Samsung loses do they have to refund everyone's money?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    iBaaaaaaaa

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"