Baby Names

I keep torturing myself with girl names...

I think it is just pregnancy hormones, but I keep questioning our girl name (we are team green).  We have been pretty set, but I really just want to throw a few out there one last time for last minute opinions and criticism if you lovely ladies do not mind.  I always get great unbiased feedback here which is very important to me, so I appreciate all responses and suggestions! 

The favorite for some time now has been Mae Christine, but I am also loving a couple of other names that DH is open to as well.  For the middle, we would either be using Christine, Mae, or Lucille since they are family names.  Here is what I have:

Mae

Anna

Claire/Clara

Betsy

Thanks all!

Re: I keep torturing myself with girl names...

• Oh I like them all!  I think Betsy Mae would be adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Claire/Clara
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mae- Its just seems like such a mn, not fn material

Anna- cute but NMS

Clara- Like it alot!

Betsy- way too old for my taste

• Well, my name is Claire Christine so I'm partial to that ;) Really though, I love love love the name Mae. I think it is so super cute and would probably steal it if I didn't already have my girl name chosen. Anna is cute, too, although more common and Betsy is my least fave. Oh, and I love Clara, too! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like all of your choices.  Anna Lucille would be pretty, as would Clara Lucille.  I do like Mae Christine too.  It's tough!  Maybe you can just wait to see her?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagew+c3:

Mae- Its just seems like such a mn, not fn material

Anna- cute but NMS

Clara- Like it alot!

Betsy- way too old for my taste

this is what I think too 

lolololo
  • I like Clara Lucille.

• Anna is my name. I feel like I don't know too many, it is classic and timeless (i.e. nobody would know by hearing my name if I wear 2, 25, or 87)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mae is one of my all-time favorite names (and unfortunately rhymes with our LN). I looove Mae Christine. Stick with it!
    VOTE on my Name List

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• My favorites are Betsy and Clara.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you all for the input!  I think that I was becoming indecisive due to the lack of support and love for our choice of Mae from friends. (I know, I know...I shouldn't care what others think!)  I think having a couple of supporters here giving good feedback on it has made me feel better.  Pretty sure we are going to use it and love it now!  Thanks again for all of the opinions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"