Pregnant after 35

**Benniferbaby**

HI!  I think you are starting to be close to the end right?   Arent you do towards the beginning of August?  ARe you getting excited, do you have a birth plan?  I havent been on this board as much since Evelyn was born, but I am still thinking about all of you that are still due :-)
Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Benniferbaby**

• Awww thanks for thinking of me! I just had a doc appt actually, and she said we are a fingertip dilated. I guess at 37w4d this is good? I don't want him to come early but I do want to do it all as naturally as possible. I have to write up my birth plan yet, but I am suddenly feeling overwhelmed and like I will never figure it all out or be ready in time! And we have another u/s tomorrow because at the last one the tech didn't check his size - duh!

I cannot stop thinking about Karen and little angel baby Sean... probably why I have been posting less. But I really appreciate you thinking of me with all that you have going on! I'm so glad that you and Evelyn are doing well! I love the pics, she is just adorable!

• yay for dilation!  I kept waiting to hear I was dilated and never did until full labor was started. Yes you are close enough to your due date to be safe for dilation to start. Oh and having a birth plan isn't necessarily all that important as I found that my nurses and doctors were accomodating to what ever I wanted in the minute it was happening (AND most of the stuff I thought was important was standard procedure)  but I did like having a birth plan that I wrote out because it made me feel better ~ ya know like I had some modicum of control.  Don't worry you will figure it out and no one is every really ready. 

I know what you mean about thinking constantly about baby sean and Karen and Mark.  I have just been devistated since I heard the news.  I have felt so close to you women here on the bump, like we shared our pregnancies together, And now I grieve for a family that I feel I have no real way to offer comfort to.  I think of their family every single day.

Do update us on your appointment and size!!!

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"