1st Trimester
Options

Let's share a laugh or two about pregnancy

Last week I was ESPECIALLY bloated. I've been dealing with it the past 2-3 weeks. So I decided to go get a few maternity items. I bought a stretchy skirt which fits fine and a pair of jeans which fit fine when I tried them on. I've worn the skirt to a few places and gotten lots of compliments on it. So today I decided to wear the jeans to work (they're dressier). When I put them on this morning they seemed a little loose, but nothing to worry about. I knew I needed to take the hem up an inch or two (I'm petite to say the least) but didn't think much of it. As I was walking to work today I kept stepping on the back of the hem and the jeans began to fall down. I've rolled up the legs (losing their dressy look) and rolled the band down a little hoping that the extra snugness on my non-existent hips would help. But to no avail, when I stood up from my desk to go on my latest potty break, the jeans were half-way down my bum. I guess I should be glad I can't fit into maternity clothes yet, but goodness, now I'm praying I don't pants myself at work! I did not wear cute enough underwear!

Let's get a few good laughs in. What are some funny maternity stories you've experienced so far?

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

Re: Let's share a laugh or two about pregnancy

• Options
    I bought some maternity leggings for my first. I bought them in the "pregnancy adjust for your usual size." They were huge. I was still hiking them up every 3 minutes at 8 months. They were supposed to be stretchy, but they were either stretched out before I got them or I never even got a chance to utilize the stretch. They were comfy as heck, but I couldn't wear them for fear of pantsing myself. And I, too, was not wearing cute underwear that far along!
  • Options
    MBush4MBush4 member

Maternity clothes are quite the enigma...

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i bought a nice shirt so i can wear to mall to get my picture taken with my friends,next three days i put it on and i notice i was huge..lol i was laughin n stuff cause i only had ten min left to be ready,and then i notices that i had the sme color shirt but diffent disginez on it n i had to change my hairstyle and sheos over again in till i had looked it real good...but i was late also the othr girls n boys:)
  • Options

Maternity clothes suck. During my first pregnancy I was so pissed because I couldn't shop for anything until I was almost 8 months pregnant. None of my regular clothes fit me and I couldn't fit into maternity clothes, so I had to buy stretchy clothes a size up. 

When I was pregnant with DS I went on vacation with DH and some friends. They went skiing and I went shopping. I was in the middle of Michaels when a sneeze came out of nowhere. Thank goodness I was wearing a long pea coat because I had to rush back to the hotel to change my pants! That's when I started wearing a pad, every day, for the remaining 16 weeks of pregnancy. Gah! 

• Options
    Haha oh man, I'm afraid that's going to be me. We're going to my IL's condo in Colorado for Christmas and I'll be at the beginning of my 3rd trimester.

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"