November 2012 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday!!

Oh yes, its that time. Lets here some nominations!!

I'll go first.

I'm sure I've nominated him before but it would be the Negative Nancy that sits diagonal from me. Complains about the same shiz, every day. We all have the same job and don't b!tch about it....why, sir, do you??

Just listening to him is making me stabby...I may just have to tell him to pipe down today. 

V|V TSP V|V
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday!!

• Options
    DH's "good friend" Confused
    This past weekend we moved into a new apartment. Not a huge move.. same building, just more space and a 2nd bedroom for baby. His friend offers to help move then calls in the morning saying he has to put windows in for his MIL.. but if DH helps him (it'll only take an hour or 2), then he and his girlfriend will come help us move. So DH goes to help even though we had a lot to do. This friend was our only help.. and I'm 5 months pregnant.. so we'll take it!  5 hours later DH comes home.. without his friend! His friend went home for supper and never came back.. ALL weekend!! So we ended up moving everything alone.. in less time than we originally had.. then had to clean everything last minute!

I should also add that we've helped them move 3 times in the past few years and with their last move we helped do a lot of renovations as well. We've also taken their kids many times so they could get some time alone or whatever done they needed.. and we never ever ask for anything in return til this weekend!
    Nice friend, eh?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• Options

People who complain about the same person over and over again (I kid, I kid)

Mine is the BUMP because I have been trying to create a poll about breastfeeding all day and it won't let me.  Grrrr!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work in customer service, so I'd like to nominate basically everyone who calls here. I seriously never knew how much I hated people until this job, but my god. If one more person hangs up on me because they're too stupid to comprehend that they are WRONG and I'm right, I'm gonna have a mental breakdown. I do this sh*t ALL. DAY. LONG. so trust me, I'm actually right, I promise. And yano, if I'm not right, and what you order comes to you incorrect, it will be replaced for free. But when you order the wrong sh*t because you are stupid and ignorant, I write a little note in your file and you can't return it anymore. I have the power beetches, beware!
    V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMamaAlex:

imageNov212012:
    DH's "good friend" Confused
    This past weekend we moved into a new apartment. Not a huge move.. same building, just more space and a 2nd bedroom for baby. His friend offers to help move then calls in the morning saying he has to put windows in for his MIL.. but if DH helps him (it'll only take an hour or 2), then he and his girlfriend will come help us move. So DH goes to help even though we had a lot to do. This friend was our only help.. and I'm 5 months pregnant.. so we'll take it!  5 hours later DH comes home.. without his friend! His friend went home for supper and never came back.. ALL weekend!! So we ended up moving everything alone.. in less time than we originally had.. then had to clean everything last minute!

I should also add that we've helped them move 3 times in the past few years and with their last move we helped do a lot of renovations as well. We've also taken their kids many times so they could get some time alone or whatever done they needed.. and we never ever ask for anything in return til this weekend!
    Nice friend, eh?

I would be livid.  This guy sounds like such a jerk that I volunteer to adopt your twatwaffle and think bad thoughts about him all day. (0;
    (p.s. I really like the concept of adopt-a-twatwaffle ... just sayin'.)

If you want him, you can have him! lol
    (you adopting him means that I no longer have to deal with him.. right? ..right? noo? ..aww Sad )

• Options
    imageMandJS:

DH's (former) company that just fired him for no real reason that we can ascertain. Bleh. 

And yes - this IS your official warning that my snark level may be raised a notch or two while we sort this cr@p out. 

I'll allow it and second your nomination.

Mine is the traffic court I've been dealing with for a YEAR now.  How are your hours "part time as needed."  You're like, the government.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our server at the restaurant where we just ate lunch. Even though our WHOLE table was on the back page of the menu where the lunch specials were listed, since we said the name of the food item instead of the number beside the combo special, he charged us full price. He claims that he didn't know we wanted the lunch specials. Granted, I argued (cuz I'm good at that!) until he changed the pricing, but I still wanted to b*tch slap him! Nice try!
  • Options
    imageironmom5:
    imageMandJS:

DH's (former) company that just fired him for no real reason that we can ascertain. Bleh. 

And yes - this IS your official warning that my snark level may be raised a notch or two while we sort this cr@p out. 

I'll allow it and second your nomination.

Mine is the traffic court I've been dealing with for a YEAR now.  How are your hours "part time as needed."  You're like, the government.

I third M's and second yours, IM.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Oh crap, I second MandJS. Mine pales in comparison...Even though it's causing me some stress this afternoon.

DH just started a new job and he pretty much didn't get paid all month, so I was expecting a significantly higher paycheck than the one we got today. 700 dollars less than what I was expecting and we move on the 15th. So I nominate his new job's payroll person and whoever decides this crap.  

• Options
    KadyraKadyra member

My placenta. Big bleed this morning. Now contracting. Gotta love it.  

Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMandJS:
    imageironmom5:

Apparently in Denver, city employees don't have to pay traffic tickets they get based upon red light cameras. The local NBC news affiliate did a whole expose or someshiz about it. I only know this because of the Olympics going to commercials and making the yummy swimming boys go away.

Well now NBC is a twatwaffle for taking the yummy swimming boys away.  I should be able to watch them 24/7, Truman Show style.

• Options
    Is it okay to nominate myself for spoiling the womens' gymnastics finals results? I totally did not mean to click that link. Dammit.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    KadyraKadyra member
    imageMandJS:
    imageKadyra:

My placenta. Big bleed this morning. Now contracting. Gotta love it.  

NOT cool, Kadyra's ute. NOT COOL. Drink more water. Feet up. Yadda yadda. (Oh and for those keeping up, yes, I'm still spotting, too.) 

Nope. Not cool at all. Am in L&D for obs. Id rather be at home drinking water! By my pool... 

Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I nominate my coworker. I have been having horrible back pain, and it got so bad this week that I couldn't even walk. DH had to help me go to the bathroom and everything. On top of that, I have had nausea and really bad headaches. I told my coworker when she asked how I was doing, as I missed work yesterday because it was so bad.

She didn't comment on what I was going through at all, and told me she is having a bad day, too. We are having a pitch-in and she can only eat half of the food because of her (voluntary, for weight loss) diet. She weighs about 115 lbs. Hmm

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

DH's cousin for thinking he needs a trip to Las Vegas for his bachelor party and acting like a twatwaffle about it.  Because clearly we live in a movie.  And like any of his friends have money for that considering they have new families to support. (I wouldn't care about Vegas itself; I care about the exorbinant amount of money for a trip that he thinks he is owed for a bachelor weekend.  It's obviously not happening, but he's being a jerk about it to the guys.)

Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options

imageJulieN0704:
    Is it okay to nominate myself for spoiling the womens' gymnastics finals results? I totally did not mean to click that link. Dammit.

I did gymnastics for 17 years and every 4 years I wait for my mini-orgasm known as the Summer Olympics... and one of my old teammates ruined my mini-orgasm moment by posting the gymnastics results on FB today while I am waiting until tonight to watch. She gets my nomination!

image"">image"">imageimage

• Options

imagekatielynn01:
    I work in customer service, so I'd like to nominate basically everyone who calls here. I seriously never knew how much I hated people until this job, but my god. If one more person hangs up on me because they're too stupid to comprehend that they are WRONG and I'm right, I'm gonna have a mental breakdown. I do this sh*t ALL. DAY. LONG. so trust me, I'm actually right, I promise. And yano, if I'm not right, and what you order comes to you incorrect, it will be replaced for free. But when you order the wrong sh*t because you are stupid and ignorant, I write a little note in your file and you can't return it anymore. I have the power beetches, beware!

YES!  THIS!!  I work in CS too and I ask myself everyday, how the heck I got into this because I hate people!  And I have no patience for stupidity!!

• Options
    imageMandJS:
    imageironmom5:

Apparently in Denver, city employees don't have to pay traffic tickets they get based upon red light cameras. The local NBC news affiliate did a whole expose or someshiz about it. I only know this because of the Olympics going to commercials and making the yummy swimming boys go away.

Say what!?!  Denver is terrible with the red light cameras.  They sent DH a ticket for stopping over the white line.  That makes me so mad that city employees don't have to pay those ridiculous tickets.  

• Options
    imagetanzy42:

imagekatielynn01:

YES!  THIS!!  I work in CS too and I ask myself everyday, how the heck I got into this because I hate people!  And I have no patience for stupidity!!

I sort of work in customer service as part of my job, and the people who call on the phone just astound me.  And then I think that they are also walking around the streets in normal life, calling OBs, etc.  And then I am terrified for the other people they are calling. 

Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options
    I wanna nominate somebody! I nominate the twat that punched my coworker in the face! All my coworker was guilty of was asking her - politely! - for her receipt and to check her bag real fast because the door alarm thing went off as she passed through. The b*tch didn't even give her time to react! She screamed profanities at her, then punched her right in the face and split her lip open! Unfortunately, she ran away and was gone before we could get the police to come. Angry
  • Options

imageCatnipTrinket:
    I wanna nominate somebody! I nominate the twat that punched my coworker in the face! All my coworker was guilty of was asking her - politely! - for her receipt and to check her bag real fast because the door alarm thing went off as she passed through. The b*tch didn't even give her time to react! She screamed profanities at her, then punched her right in the face and split her lip open! Unfortunately, she ran away and was gone before we could get the police to come. Angry

OMG! I work in retail so I've seen my share and I've been threatened more than once but never has anyone actually gotten violent w/ me or a co worker!!
    Obviously she had some free stuff in her bag! Anybody who wasn't guilty would just let you check.. knowing that you wouldn't find anything anyway and that those things do actually go off a lot for no reason! Well.. never for no reason but for OTHER reasons! Something from another store, security tags not removed at register, security tag stuck to them somewhere.. somehow.. yeah, it happens.. lol
    What a b*tch! I second your nomination..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"