Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Please pray for my family (I also posted in multiples)

Both the babies have pertussis.

Ashton has had a slight cough for about a week.  I mean very minor.  A little cough here and there.  I assumed it was related to acid reflux and was nothing to worry about.

Last week on Wednesday Adriana started having a minor cough and runny nose which seemed to get progressively worse on Thursday and so Friday morning and of course Ashton started to get the same runny nose and so I called the doctor for an appointment only I wasn't able to get in.  Friday evening the doctor called and said I could try to get them in to the peidiatric clinic saturday morning only we couldn't get in there either and I wasnt going to take them to the ER for a "summer cold" so we decided to wait until Monday.  Yesterday morning I called and the doctor and scheduled them both an appointment for the afternoon.  As soon as she walked in she heard Ashton cough.  They sound so bad.  I am so worried about them.

We are going back to the pediatrician today and I pray that she admits my little Ashton.  He sounds the worse.  Please say a prayer for my babies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Please pray for my family (I also posted in multiples)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"