December 2010 Moms
Options

"free" breastfeeding cover up PSA

**THIS IS SPAM**.com just sent me an email for a free cover up. Use the code breastfeeding2012 you still have to pay shipping but that comes out to $11.90. I got one of these when Myla was little. It's a great quality and $12 is much better than the $35 or $40 that they usually are.

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: "free" breastfeeding cover up PSA

• Options

I'm confused as to whether you're posting this to warn us that it is spam, or if you're wanting to pass on the free offer.

Either way, *udderrr coversssss* are a POS. They are not great quality & are not even worth the cost of shipping. There's a reason their name got censored out in your post 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagebosha711:

I'm confused as to whether you're posting this to warn us that it is spam, or if you're wanting to pass on the free offer.

Either way, *udderrr coversssss* are a POS. They are not great quality & are not even worth the cost of shipping. There's a reason their name got censored out in your post 

I'm pretty sure she's trying to pass on the free offer since she said the quality is "great." 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry, I was trying to be helpful Sad Like I said I got one when My was little & I really liked it. At the time I paid $10 shipping and I liked it better than the $15 one from Target. I will not share in the future.

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lrn327lrn327 member

imageChristineRich06:
    Sorry, I was trying to be helpful Sad Like I said I got one when My was little & I really liked it. At the time I paid $10 shipping and I liked it better than the $15 one from Target. I will not share in the future.

Try not to be too upset.  It isn't that we don't want you sharing.  This offer pops up a LOT on here and I'm pretty sure lots of the moms (myself included) have not had a great experience with company. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"