Multiples
Options

AW: Great ultrasound today

Hi ladies,

I'm happy and wanted to share some good checkup news. I'm 29.5 weeks and had an ultrasound this morning. One boy is 3lbs 7 oz, and the other is 3lbs 1oz, so they're growing right on track! They both flipped from where they were 2 weeks ago, so now Baby A is breech and B is vertex. Clearly they've got plenty of room in there, so I'm assuming it'll be a while before we'll really be able to tell which positions they'll ultimately stay in (this is me attempting not to worry about something I can't control!). Fluid looked great. I also had my cervical length checked for the first time, and it was over 4. I'm thrilled with that!

I'll discuss the results with my OB tomorrow, but so far everything seems to be going great! I'm so happy the boys are thriving. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AW: Great ultrasound today

• Options
    Congrats on all of that great news!
  • Options
    That all sounds great! Congrats! Also, I applaud your choosing to not worry about something you can't control (the positions) I only recently was able to just let it go and not stress about it and I feel so much better as a result (and wouldn't you know, as soon as I stopped worrying one of the babies that had been breech for months flipped!) Keep up the good work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAY! :D

• Options

imagePurrCrasher:
    That all sounds great! Congrats! Also, I applaud your choosing to not worry about something you can't control (the positions) I only recently was able to just let it go and not stress about it and I feel so much better as a result (and wouldn't you know, as soon as I stopped worrying one of the babies that had been breech for months flipped!) Keep up the good work!

I was down after my last appointment that showed Baby B had flipped to breech (A was still vertex at the time) and was worrying about the possibility of trying for a vaginal delivery that ended in a C-section...and today I just couldn't pump myself up to do that again. The babies will come out one way or another, and I need to just let go and let it happen however gets them here healthily!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"