Multiples

Potty seats

Did you buy each twin their own potty seat or just get one? TIA!
MoM to twins!! L & O born 11/29/10

Re: Potty seats

• We have a seat that goes over the toilet and a regular potty chair.   I thought about getting them each one but there's not that much room in the bathroom!

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• kegkeg member

I recommend having a combo.  We have this potty seat that is intergrated into our regular toilet seat and I love it!  Also, having two small potties (that are identical) is a good idea because fights will break out.  I'm a huge fan of the ikea potties.  They are one piece, cheap, and you can stack them. 

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • imagekeg:

I recommend having a combo.  We have this potty seat that is intergrated into our regular toilet seat and I love it!

We're just getting started on the whole process but we have the above potty toilet seat and two identical stacking potty chairs with removable bowls.  Other MoMs recommended having two not only to prevent fights but to take advantage of the "monkey see monkey do" aspect.  We started with just the toilet seat and step stools, but the toilet was too inimidating at first.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"