Parenting
Options

Yard Sale ?

I am having a yard sale with 2-3 other people next weekend. Has anyone had a mulit-family sale before? How do you keep everything seperated and do the money? Does each person have their own money box, do you put it all together and use different color tags and split it up at the end? I have never had a yard sale before, I am the only one with a LO I have a TON of stuff to sell.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Yard Sale ?

• Options
    Can I pick up some items and not pay for them and you can bill me 3 months later, and then I won't pay for them? LMK.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options

DIfferent color tags or tags with your initials on it. One money box. As people check out take the tags off the items and put them in a box, put stickers on a paper. After it's over, do the tally on what everyone gets .

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKJmashup:
    Can I pick up some items and not pay for them and you can bill me 3 months later, and then I won't pay for them? LMK.

Then you can call her and scream at her about it because really it is all her fault.

• Options
    imageNY Mama:

imageKJmashup:

Then you can call her and scream at her about it because really it is all her fault.

Doh! I forgot that one last, very important step. 

"To me, you are perfect."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"