Multiples
Options

XP: Our twins are here

Hi ladies!  DH and I welcomed Alexandria Ann and Christian John into the world this morning at 33 weeks 4 days! I was scheduled to be induced on Friday, but they had plans of their own.  Alexandria is 4lbs 5oz and Christian is 3lbs 8oz.  They are in the NICU, but they're doing amazingly well.  Both of them came out crying and are breathing on their own.  They're hooked up to IVs only to give them sugar water.  They're such strong little preemies!  We couldn't be happier right now. :)

I had a very rough delivery, but the hospital staff is taking good care of me.  I'll try to get a birth story together, but I'm way too exhausted right now.  I've been awake since yesterday at 6am and I'm now severely anemic. Tongue Tied 
Double the love
photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM

Re: XP: Our twins are here

• Options
    Congrats!  Take care of you and those babies! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker DD#1 3/04 *TTC #2 since 6/2010 EDD 1/30/13 changed to 2/4/13 we are having boy/girl twins!
  • Options
    Congrats!  I hope you feel better very soon and your sweet babies are home with you in no time.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratualtions.....get some must needed rest.

Toodaloos Robin
  • Options
    Congrats and hopefully you have a speedy recovery and get those babies home:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats!  I hope you get some rest soon.  I also could not sleep at all the first night.  I hope their NICU stay continues well and they are home with you soon.
  • Options
    Congrats! Great weights too! Hope their NICU stay is short and uneventful!
    DS Born July 2008
    #2 & #3 Due 8/25/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congratulations! I hope you all get to go home soon!
    After 5 TI Clomid cycles, 5 IUIs, and 2 IVFs we finally got our BFP!
    Beta#1 (12dp3dt)= 353, Beta#2 (15dp3dt)= 1466, Beta#3 (22dp3dt)= 14,139, First u/s: TWINS!!
    After 10 weeks of bedrest, our two little ladies joined us at 28w6d
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    dganczdgancz member
    Congrats, I hope they both come home soon and that start feeling better.
  • Options

Congrats! Hope you're feeling better soon. Take care! :)

• Options
    Congrats! Take care of yourself :)
    my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congratulations!! I hope you have a fast and easy recovery and I hope your babies stay in the NICU is short and sweet!!
  • Options
    Congratulations and rest as much as you can!

Wedding Fall 2007 Off OCP's since 9/08-started with BBT charts Saw Ob/gyn May 2009 Blood work normal except single copy of MTHFR Clomid 50mg May 2009 Clomid 50mg + IUI June 2009 Femara 5mg + IUI July 2009 Normal HSG July 2009 Femara 5mg + ovidrel+IUI August 2009 Femara 5mg +ovidrel + IUI September 2009 November 2009-normal lap December 2009-met with RE December/January-Injectible med cycle with IUI-Abnormal sperm morpology found-only 0-1% normal All Head defects. Jan/Feb 2010 1st IVF with ICSI-5 week chemical pregnancy :( Feb 2010-male infertility doc says DH's anatomy and blood work are normal so nothing he can do. :( FET July 2010-BFP! Twin m/c @ 5.5 wks :( Dec/Jan 2011 IVF #2 Only 4 eggs retrieved-Ganirelix dose messed up BFFN Feb/March 2011 IVF #3 ER 3/9 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, ET 3/14, No frosties. BFN IVF #4 ER 8/22 9R,7F ET 8/25-3 embies, 1 frostie! Beta 9/2= 54, 9/6=274, 9/8=625, 9/12=2953, 9/16 greater than 10,000. B/G TWINS born April 2012 @ 36wks & 1 day! July 2014-going back for the frozen embryo! ET 7/28, heartbeat seen at 6wks1day with SCH. Miscarriage confirmed at 6wks4days

• Options
    Congrats! Hopefully they have a short NICU stay and are home soon. Hope you feel better soon as well.
  • Options
    congrats momma!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!! It sounds like they're doing great and are tough like their mama!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats on your little ones! I hope they can control your anemia soon, it will help you feel so much better (from one very anemic lady to another). Get some rest and enjoy your new family!
  • Options

Congratulations!!  Those are great weights...my girls were born at 33w2d and had very similar weights.  They were mainly feeders/growers and did great in the NICU and beyond. 

I was also severely anemic after my delivery and ended up opting for a blood transfusion - it was a great choice in the end...I never really had the chance to rest and recover with the girls in the NICU so the transfusion helped me feel like I could function again.

PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats, Mama! I hope they have a short and uneventful NICU stay so you can all go home soon Smile I'm sorry to hear about the anemia - I hope you're feeling better soon!
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
  • Options
    mirnbmirnb member
    Congrats and take it easy...anemia is not fun! I opted for a few blood transfusions and that helped a lot!
  • Options
    Congrats mama!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope their stay in the nicu is short, and you are all home soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Hope their NICU stay is short and you're all home soon!  
  • Options
    Congrats on your little ones!  I hope that you and them recover quickly.  Take care!
  • Options
    Congrats! My boys were born in April at 33w4days and spent a month in the NICU just learning to eat and grow.  Today they are driving me crazy and keeping me busy and filling my heart with more love than I ever imagined :)  Good luck!!
  • Options
    I found your post!  Congratulations!! I paged you on the board earlier today and saw this when I came back.  Enjoy those babies!
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"