November 2011 Moms
Options

Who hates their boobs?

Tell me what you think.[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who hates their boobs?

• Options
    JKTTC1JKTTC1 member
    I BF. Hate em now. Everything looks like it did before but just wish I had the lift I had before. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options

As sad as it is to say, I barely look in the mirror anymore. I also don't think of my boobs in a sexual way anymore. I really hope that goes away...

At least DH still likes em. *shrug*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love my boobs.  They have nourished my child for 8 months and is still going strong.  They finally have a purpose, and isn't just there for attracting a man.

"Read the books, don
  • Options
    I've never liked them. I was the girl who had to wear a bra in 3rd grade. They were 36DD before DS was born. Now idk what they are...just HUGE cuz I BF. And for some reason DS completely stopped nursing the left side (as of a couple weeks ago). So it has gone back to normal, but the right side has gotten even bigger than it already was. Seriously, it's like a cantaloupe and a lemon. ugh!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I hate how big they are.  I loved my size B cups, and I miss them not bouncing and jiggling as I walk down the hallway.  I hate that I have to wear a bra and a shelf-bra tank for support.  And I miss all my size Small shirts that no longer fit :( 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    They are the one part of my body I don't hate.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm sure this will be me. I don't look forward to when I stop BFing for that reason.
  • Options
    jasnemjasnem member

I love them now, but I'm afraid to stop BFing. I'm afraid they will shrink back into nothingness and shrivel up and die.

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Rainbow Baby after 2 early m/c.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagegracefulruby33:

As sad as it is to say, I barely look in the mirror anymore. I also don't think of my boobs in a sexual way anymore. I really hope that goes away...

At least DH still likes em. *shrug*

I feel like this as well, and I know DH still likes mine as well. Though, I've never really liked how mine are shaped and always looked off when not being supported by a bra. Urg...
  • Options
    jb2rnjb2rn member

I love them right now. They are a full B, pre-preg I was barely an A cup.

I think I am going to hate them after weaning,though!

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options

I hate my boobs! I went from a perky 36C to a droopy 38DD. It's like they enlarged and deflated, and now they look like sad balloons :(

(I've FF from the start, so I can't blame BFing lol!) 

Graphics Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I hate them.

I was a 38D before pregnancy, went up to a 40DD during pregnancy, then up to a 40F while nursing. Now I'm back down to a 38D or DD (depends on the bra) but they are ruined.

I loved my breasts before-- they were large and VERY firm. They were perfect--  Every guy I had ever dated commented on how beautiful they were. Now they're like deflated water balloons & my nipples will never be the same again. I don't even walk around the house without a bra-- in fact I sleep in one!

DH says that I'm ridiculous and that they're fine-- but they were the only part of my body I ever liked & now I hate them along with everything else!

• Options
    I love mine, but I invested in a boob job a few years back.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Prior to LO I was a 34C (on a smallish frame) and I LOVED my boobs. Now they are a 34D with BF and they are a little too big for me. I still like them though and hope they return to their pre-BF size when I'm done

• Options

I used to love my boobs..they were my favorite body part. Now I absolutely hate them. DH doesn't mind & still drools over the sight of them(LOL).

We've already decided after LO#2 that I can have a boob job. **Can't Wait!!** Embarrassed

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageSoon 2 be Lockhart:
    I love mine, but I invested in a boob job a few years back.
    Oh, please tell us about it. Pain level, hassle, replacements down the road, cost?
  • Options
    imageMagriet:

I love my boobs.  They have nourished my child for 8 months and is still going strong.  They finally have a purpose, and isn't just there for attracting a man.

This, thanks!  When I first looked at this post title, I thought:  Ugh, I do!  But you are completely right.  In a way, right now I love my boobs more than I ever have.

I've always had a large chest.  My nursing bra is a 38F or something crazy.  I've always hated having a large chest, but I am so happy that my boobs now have a purpose; they are useful!

(I still think I'm going to want a reduction/lift when I'm done having LOs....but we'll see if I actually go through with it....)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"