TTC After a Loss
Options

Not Ovulating/Feeling Down (kinda long)

Hey ladies, 

Ive been away from the bump for the past week or so, trying to keep my mind off the fact that were TA as my EDD around the corner (Aug. 2nd) If you would have asked me back in January when I had my first m/c I was sure that by this time I would be pregnant again. I cant believe that I would possible having my baby at any moment. Its just hard to realize thats not going to be happening.  

Then I went for the 2nd time to get my progrestrone tested and it came back at .05 showing that I had not ovulated again the cycle.  I went last cycle on day 21 and had the same results.  So I used OPK's this cycle and went on day 31 and I still have not ovulated.  My doctor wants me to take Provera again to start my period but I kinda want to give my body a little more time to see if anything happens naturally. He said that he just doesnt want me going more then 60 days with out a period.  I think next month I am defiantly going to start charting and testing and try to see whats going on.  My doctor also mentioned taking something to make me ovulate but at this point I really dont want to take more medications.  Just feeling confused and sad.

Its just so frustrating I know that I dont know for sure but I dont think I have had issues with ovulation in the past as my cycles were always 28 days before the 1st m/c  and I became pregnant in the first 2 cycles both time we were TTC.

It just makes this week that much more tough.   Sorry for rambling but its hard to really talk to anyone else about eveything. You ladies are the best! 

Re: Not Ovulating/Feeling Down (kinda long)

• Options
    (((HUGS))) I am sorry you are having a hard time. After my first loss, I did not ovulate either. I had super long cycles and it was very frustrating too. I hope your doctor has a solution. I took one cycle of clomid to help me ovulate. I am not sure that I would take it again.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Options

((HUGS))....I'm sorry you are going through this. I hate that our bodies don't know which end is up...

FWIW, I temp and do OPK's with FF and for me it helps me to see whats happening so I totally recommend charting if you are considering going that route. 

I hope that it gives you some and answers, and mostly that your body gets itself figured out so you can move forward. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah our bodies are a total mystery. I just had a short an anovulatory cycle and I'm soooo pissed because of it!!! I know we are each going through our own thing but you're not alone. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • Options

Ditto Rosie. Also, it's entirely possible that you ARE ovulating. Getting b/w on cd21 only is accurate if you're sure you ovulated on cd14. Otherwise it can be significantly off and thus a total waste of your time and money. I'd suggest charting and using OPKs. If you don't see a temp shift or clear + tests over the next few cycles, do not pass go and see an RE.

GL.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    ((Big huge hugs)) I am sorry you're having a hard time right now.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Options

Thanks so much ladies for the input and good vibes being sent my way. 

Its just so hard to accept that starting a family isnt going to be as easy as I always thought it would be. 

I dont think that anyone ever thinks they will find themselves in these situations, especially when you look around getting pregnant and having a baby looks so easy for everyone else.  

Just have to tell myself to make it though this week and cycle and move on to fixing whatever is going on! 

• Options
    I'm so sorry, I know this is so frustrating. I usually have pretty regular cycles but had a 63-day cycle once and it was SO frustrating. Hopefully you'll get back on track soon. ((hugs))

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options
    EKGibsEKGibs member
    (((((hugs))))
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    D&S724D&S724 member
    Hugs to you.  I hope you're doctor can give you some answers soon. 
    Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"