South Florida Babies
Options

Weston/Ft. Lauderdale areas

Hi mamas!

I am so glad this board is here! I just loved down to Weston and would love some insight and info on the area from other moms. Any maybe to meet up with some other moms too? I am living in Weston near Gator Run elementary and for now I will be staying at home.  LO just turned one this week :)

My main questions-

Pediatrician rec's?

Parks and local things to do to meet other moms and have LO around other kiddos his age....?

and any other info would be great!

Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weston/Ft. Lauderdale areas

• Options
    Hi Catie. I made a group just for this same reason. This group is designed for all pregnant mommies who are looking to bond with other pregnant mommies, support each other, and have fun together while pregnant. We will host events, movies, dinners, hang outs, exercise walks, etc but most importantly build friendships so that our group can evolve with our growing babies. Check it out www.meetup.com/pregnantmamasofbroward
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Catie. I made a group just for this same reason. This group is designed for all pregnant mommies who are looking to bond with other pregnant mommies, support each other, and have fun together while pregnant. We will host events, movies, dinners, hang outs, exercise walks, etc but most importantly build friendships so that our group can evolve with our growing babies. Check it out www.meetup.com/pregnantmamasofbroward
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you haven't found a ped yet, I highly recommend west broward pediatrics. We see mostly Dr. Mizrachy there, but Drs. Tafeen and Morrison have also treated my kids. Been using this group since my children , now almost 12 (yikes!) and 8 were born. They are fabulous! I only wish I could find a primary care group of Drs. For myself that I like as much!
  • Options

Hi Catie,

I just moved to Weston two months ago. I live in the Bonaventure area - across the street from The Bonaventure Country Club. Would love to meet up with new Moms in town, I have a 5 1/2 month old son and am a SAHM. We're you able to meet up with any other Moms in town yet?

-Lindsay 

~LMZ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"