June 2011 Moms

Things you do each day with LO?

Okay, okay...I know this comes up a lot, but I'm needing some ideas of things I can do daily with DD. I know there are some great ideas out there, but I'm talking daily things you do. I love to paint with her and go to the Zoo, etc., but I can't do that every day. What things do you do with LO in your normal, daily life? I'm hoping something sparks an idea I can. I feel so bad when I feel like we do the same things every day (reading (which I will never complain about), playing with her water table and slide, "grocery" cart, sorting blocks, puzzles, drawing). Thank you!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Things you do each day with LO?

• vigurlvigurl member
    if you post this on the SAHM board I am sure you will get a ton of responses
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MrsIMrsI member

We have a plastic tub with flour in it (I prefer rice but didn't have any on hand) and let her scoop it with her spoon into a bottle lid.  Not only is it fun for her but she is learning how to use the spoon properly and keep the flour on it and dump into the lid.  

Pinterest has a lot of great ideas also. 

And if you aren't big on messes you can do the messy things in the bath tub.  Things like pudding painting are super fun. Basically the same idea as finger painting but if they eat it no big deal.  DD also loves coloring with the triangle crayons.  I got a sketch pad and date it each time we do it so it will show progress over time and I can see the difference.  I also put water on the tray of her highchair when I am doing dishes.  Keeps her entertained in the kitchen and I just have to wipe water up off the floor when I am done.

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the fun ideas, Mrsl! Also, thanks PP for suggesting the SAHM board. They have some great ideas! Here's the link if anyone is intereste: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/67689490.aspx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"