Late Term and Child Loss
Options

I'm Sorry

I just want to say I'm sorry... I haven't been supportive lately.  I feel like there's sadly so many new moms here and I haven't been there for you like the "oldies" were for me when I came here.  It's such a complex time being pregnant again, but I want you to know I'm here, I read all of the posts and you're all in my thoughts. 

Also- just thank you, to everyone who continues to make this board a safe haven for those who need it. I couldn't have survived my early weeks/months without it.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: I'm Sorry

• Options

I agree without this board early on I would have been so lost. All I had was time to think and coming here really helped me work out my issues and deal with life. Hugs to all of the new moms and hugs to all of us oldies too!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options

Thank you ladies! You have been a huge help to me as well. But remember you can't ALWAYS be the "helper"...sometimes you need help as well. Especially being pregnant and all the worries that go along with that! But I'm sure I can speak for the new moms on here that we so appreciate all you do to help us!

I'm glad you guys come back from pgal to talk to us as well as seek guidance sometimes. It's like paying it forward...I hope to start a non-profit organization in Kalani's name to help mom's who have had a late loss, still birth, or loss of an infant. It's the very least my husband and I can do after all that Rachels Gift (McDonough, GA) did for us. You should check them out on facebook! Amazing people!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesebailey6:
    I hope to start a non-profit organization in Kalani's name to help mom's who have had a late loss, still birth, or loss of an infant. It's the very least my husband and I can do after all that Rachels Gift (McDonough, GA) did for us. You should check them out on facebook! Amazing people!!!

I think this sounds like a wonderful idea!  Eventually when my life calms down I plan to quit my job and start my own design website, I plan to have part of it in memory of Peyton offering free services to bereaved families. It's a wonderful way to continue to "parent" our angels.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options

Who knows, maybe somehow we can start it together one day!! I'm very serious about it though...and plan to quit my job when the non-profit makes that possible. A friend of mine is going to help write a grant for me...but a plan like this would call for all my time (as well as my husband)...we would pretty much be on call at all times...because we never know when God will call on another angel baby:)

It's definitely time for me to get out of teaching anyway...and what better way than to reach out to others in the same pain we feel?!

• Options
    All I can say is Thank you too all of the ladies on this board.  I have only been here a few days but the caring that has been shown to me has been very helpful.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    EDD: 06/25/2006  M/C: 11/03/2005
    EDD: 04/08/2012  M/C: 09/03/2011
    EDD: 12/27/2012  Born Sleeping: 07/19/2012
    EDD: 12/07/2013  M/C 05/30/2013 & 05/31/2013
    EDD:  07/01/2016 Born sleeping: 03/02/2016

• Options

One of the things I really like about this board is that it's okay to be in whatever state you're in and still be part of this community.  If you're in a helpful/welcoming state, that's great.  But if you're in a my life is screwed/I hate everybody/woe me state, that's okay too.  Personally, I've spent a lot more time in the latter than in the former, as I'm sure lots of people here have.  That's okay.  Just be what you need to be and we will all accept you.  Someday you will feel helpful and welcoming, as will I -- just not yet.

• Options
    Oh hunny!  You know that this board is here no matter which part  of the walk you are on.  You don't have to speak on every post to be a part of thid family. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagethemarquis0:

One of the things I really like about this board is that it's okay to be in whatever state you're in and still be part of this community.  If you're in a helpful/welcoming state, that's great.  But if you're in a my life is screwed/I hate everybody/woe me state, that's okay too.  Personally, I've spent a lot more time in the latter than in the former, as I'm sure lots of people here have.  That's okay.  Just be what you need to be and we will all accept you.  Someday you will feel helpful and welcoming, as will I -- just not yet.

I couldn't have said it better myself...all the way to to last sentence. I frequent this board several times a day. It has been more help than most things during this difficult time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You know we still love you <3
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    (((HUGS))).  I am feeling the same way.  Thinking of you.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options

imageCarolee:
    (((HUGS))).  I am feeling the same way.  Thinking of you.

Same here! ((hugs)) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"