June 2012 Moms
Options

When are you up for the day with your LO?

I try to be up for the day (showered and dressed) with LO (bathed and dressed) by 10. Doesn't always happen but I try. I was wondering what the norm is for other moms.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: When are you up for the day with your LO?

• Options
    I usually shower at night or in the afternoon since I have to get DD up & out the door in the morning.  DS & I are usually up for good around 6:30 am.  I go back to work in 2 weeks though, so I really need to start getting up earlier and getting ready etc. so I will get used to the new routine :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Around 9 or so, unless we have to go somewhere early. DD has a short morning nap so that helps with getting dressed!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it seems to vary each day, but usually between 7 and 9. Although she has her days where she's wide awake and ready to go at 5am. Those days are kind of rough!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She gets up some time around 7. By the time she's all taken care of, my other one is up. She usually falls asleep again pretty quickly after that, but she sleeps like 20 hours a day, so there really isn't an "up" time just yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have a three year old son who is up by 7.45A most days. We're out of bed by 8, 8.30 on slow days.

Although, the other day, my son was super content to lay in bed and watch Netflix beside me and I didn't get up until 10! When you're used to getting up before 8, getting up at 10 feels like I'd wasted the day.

claudia poirier
    Little Dude: 16 Apr. 2009 | Little Doll: 10 Jun. 2012

• Options
    BRBR member

Lately she has been getting up for the day around 9 and I get up before then to get showered and dressed.  But honestly every time I think I have her figured out, she changes on me. 

• Options
    Little man is usually up for the day around 7:30, but takes a morning nap around 10 so either we're out of the house super early or I don't get to leave again till be wakes up from that nap. Starting next week he'll be going to the sitters at 7:30 every morning. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

my son isn't a really great sleeper and often does his 2 long stretches of sleep back to back starting @ 5am, so we usually get up about 11 and if we have things to do we are usually ready by 1230/1. 

i hate this schedle! last night he slept well and we were up for the day @530am, which was nice because i got to do a few things when normal functioning people do, like going to our local moms group and a dr's apt.

we are far from havng a set time. 

married my best friend August 6, 2010
  • Options
    Usually up at 9:30 or 10ish, ready for the day by noon if we have something to do.  If we don't though, I'm content to just hang out in my PJs with DD all day ;)
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You ladies are lucky.  My little one is up by 5:30 or 6 most days. 
  • Options
    Today we weren't up until 11 as we napped together. Usually we're up around 7:30-8 depending on his night schedule and when DD wakes up. 
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

imagekincaid44:
    You ladies are lucky.  My little one is up by 5:30 or 6 most days. 

This.  Both my children wake up before 6 almost every day.

DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Options

Mine is up for his first bottle of the day by 5:00 am and goes back to sleep for another hour or so.

He goes to bed between 8:30 and 9:00 pm and doesn't wake until 5:00 am, so I'm perfectly fine with this arrangement. DH and I trade every other morning giving him his 5:00 am bottle. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"