Indiana Babies

Monday Check-In

We'll be on vacation next week and I probably won't have internet access - someone else want to take over next Monday? 

1.  How are you feeling?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What's the last good book you read?   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Monday Check-In

• 1.  How are you feeling?  Pretty good

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - went down to the river and DH's uncle had his speedboat in!  Went to dinner to celerbate DH's promotion at work.  Watched the Olympics all day. 

Lowligh - nada

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Softball tourney this Saturday.  Fish Fry at my church - I love this weekend of the year!

4.  What's the last good book you read?   I have absolutely NO IDEA!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• 1. Feeling good!

2. Highlight: Took the kids to the zoo with my parents (my husband rarely gets time to himself!). Jocelyn rode the roller coaster for the first time and LOVED it. So cute. Lowlight: none :)

3. Tomorrow is the last day of a very easy work month for me. Although August will mean more work and longer hours, I'm sort of looking forward to it since it may be close to the type of work I end up doing after residency.

4. I have honestly not read a book completely through for pleasure since some time mid-college, and I cannot tell you what that would have been. Maybe a Timothy Leary biography?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Maybe we should call this the "weekly" check-in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ebd08ebd08 member

marleysmom, I like the idea of changing it to "weekly" check-in...seeing as how I'm only getting around to responding on Tuesday morning.  :-)

1.  Pretty good.  Still can't shake this cold, though.

2.  Went to a friend's house and ate homemade pizza and watched The Godfather, dinner with an old neighbor and church on Sunday.  Pretty good weekend!

Lowlight - none

3.  We're gearing up to head to the beach for a week of vacation with DH's family.  I can't wait!

4.  I'm currently reading "The Children of Henry VIII" by Alison Weir.  It's a little slow going, but very interesting!  I'm a sucker for well-researched historical novels.  I know, could I be any more of a nerd?

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"