Pregnant after a Loss
Options

May I join you ladies? (Intro)

Well we got our BFP on July 28th, then the 29th & 30th! DH wanted to be sure, I have one more stick to pee on tomorrow am.

On April 24th our Angel Olivia was born at 34 weeks. She had PA-IVS. She was only with us for 4 hours. We are so excited, hopefully this will be our rainbow baby, but we are so scared at the same time. I'm gonna be a wreck for the next 9 months. At least I already had a MFM appointment made for tomorrow, for preconceptual counciling. Hopefully the doctors appointment tomorrow will help me not stress out so much. 

When do you ladies plan on telling close family & friends? 

I look foward to getting to know all you ladies....I'm gonna miss my TTCAL Bumpies!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
All AL Welcome

Re: May I join you ladies? (Intro)

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome! I sincerely hope you can find some comfort on this board... it's a wonderful community of gals.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! With the exception of my parents and my sister, as long as possible.
    BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats!  It's totally understandable to be scared but just know that we're all excited for you!  I'm still fairly early but I'm hoping to tell family & friends at the start of the 2nd Tri.

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • Options

Sorry for the loss of your sweet little girl, Olivia. She is watching over you and your LO, now.  Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome, H&H 9 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    Congrats, and welcome. I hope you find the support here exactly what you need to get through the next 9 months :)

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog: One Emerald
    BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
    BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13
  • Options

Congrats and welcome!!  I'm very sorry for your loss and hope this will be your take home baby.

I told my parents and sister about this pregnancy right away.  We told MH's family around 12 weeks.  Close friends were told around then too (some earlier, some later).  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.  

Congrats and I wish you a H and H 9 months and beyond!   

TTC since July 2010 BFP#1~5/8/11~~EDD 1/18/12~Natural M/C Confirmed 6/1/11 BFP#2~12/2/11 ~EDD 8/13/12~It's a girl!~Emma Grace born 8/12/12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
    TTC #1 since April 2010
    BFP 4/18/12, M/C 4/27/12 at 6w6d
    BFP 7/1/12 - Counting down to our little girl, EDD 3/8/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!!!
    TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to sweet Olivia, and I pray you get to take this baby home.
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options

Congrats and welcome!!!

I told my parents/siblings right away (they know about our IF). Friends 12 weeks, boss 14 weeks.

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Welcome and congrats!  I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Olivia and pray that this is your rainbow baby.

We told only our best friends so far and our parents and siblings and will wait to tell everyone else until about 16 weeks. 

• Options

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Congrats on your BFP and welcome to PGAL.

I told my parents right away. We also told DH's parents and our siblings know too.  I haven't told anyone else yet. I will start telling close friends and also work within the next month, and everyone else later on as I am showing! I don't think I will make any FB announcements or anything. I've been keeping this pregnancy on the DL!!! Smile

• Options
    Thank you ladies! I think besides our parents we are gonna keep quite until I start to show.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"